Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

I like that. But, I need a photo of you in it!

It would be ideal for less formal days at work, I think I may order one.

Is it stretchy? .... that will inform the size I get :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options

1 more than me

Me neither:o

I took the boys about 10 years ago (probably more like 20 as my eldest is 28). I was a veggie, so did not eat as it was just spicy chicken. The boys burnt their mouths and never asked to go back. I do not understand the attraction of places like this. Just realised I sound like my mum.

Anyhow I will say night as I need to work x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I like that. But, I need a photo of you in it!

It would be ideal for less formal days at work, I think I may order one.

Is it stretchy? .... that will inform the size I get :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There bloody 20% off online wasnt in store :( not really stretchy and wouldnt look right if it was stretched and night, get on with your work :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,406 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,406 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Mind you the wind is really getting up now :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    There bloody 20% off online wasnt in store :( not really stretchy and wouldnt look right if it was stretched and night, get on with your work :D

You are no flipping good... I am writing cr*p anyway....so do i get a 14 or 16? and 20% off.... off for another look
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just running on quickly- There was so much yummy food and what made it worse was that my chair was directly in front of a table full of bread rolls! Bread has always been my vice but I managed just to limit myself to one. I had minimal syns all day but I was shocked at how quick my syns vanished on so little :( I only had one drink all night- a glass of water. I went to a book launch before the ball, a friend of mine has written a book of haiku about his time on a mental health ward and had it published. There was the temptation there of great slabs of beautiful cake and hot choc with marshmallows and again I resisted! I fear I am going to come off the wagon big style on Xmas Day. However I have gone off plan for a couple of days along the way and managed fine so I might or might not- just depends on how I feel. I’ve managed to do Xmas Day on 15 syns before so I can possibly do it again- although I’m thanking my lucky stars that it’s deeply unlikely I will lose 6lbs in 2 weeks so I will still have my 20 syns :D

Wednesday’s menu was:
    B: HEXB overnight oats, decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Subway turkey and ham salad, Apple, satsuma, water. 1.5 syns for dressing.
    Snack: 2 Crackerbreads (2) with HEXA Laughing Cow Light, Ham
    Tea: SW Mexican Chicken, cauliflower rice, carrots, baby corn, sugar snaps.
    Supper: Mixed salad, couscous, carrot and cucumber sticks, 1 mini sausage roll (2 syns) a tiny piece of gammon, 1 bread roll (wholemeal) with a carefully measured teaspoon of spread (7.5) choc coin (2 syns) packet of Popchips (4.5) small veggie sushi (1/2)spinach and egg protein pot, water, decaf tea with HEXA.
    Syns: 20 exactly
    Night all xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Enjoy your Christmas meal Beanie.

Yesterday went a tad off plan, so def need to be good today :(

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - egg and asparagus
    Lunch - stir fry
    Dinner - curry

HA - milk
    HB - ?
    Syns - hopefully none
    Zebras rock
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Have a good break in Butlins lush. What a great idea to have a pre Christmas holiday. Well done on having a plan to cope with the catering. I don't have a problem with 'hotel' breakfasts. I steer clear of the sausages and fill up on beans, eggs and bacon and mushrooms. If there's fruit and SW friendly cereal as well then so much the better. Hash browns are surprisingly low syn as sometimes it's hard to tell whether bread is wholemeal or just brown.

Thanks maman, we're looking at going for the same week next year as well - though that will mean taking littlie out of school (!)
    Looking at the 'example' menus it looks like breakfast is beans, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, hashbrowns and fresh tomatoes, cereals and fruit. I tend to steer clear of cereals as I'm useless at guestimating weights/syns of that stuff. fruit is easiest and i'll have a couple of brews as I won't use my hea otherwise. I'll probably have beans and eggs with a hash brown and tomato if I fancy something hot. maybe a couple of sausage on one or two of the days. I want to try and mix it up a bit whilst there rather than same every day.
    evening meals are roast meats, battered fish, another main, veggies/chips/etc and then fruit, 2 hot dessert choices, 2 cold choices incl a cake and ice cream factory. so roast meats and veggies are easiest and happen to be some of my favourite foods :) then fruit as the ice cream whippy stuff doesn't sit well with me and I can't eat cake every day!

I think with walking/swimming/playing etc too hopefully it will all even out.

yesterday was staff Christmas meal - lovely and not too sinful though I took a little unwell afterwards

today I'm off to a charity lunch (3 courses, set menu only) with the boss will see how that effects weigh in tonight! been as on plan as possible all other meals bar these two and the kids party so fingers crossed!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,562 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Good luck LLS for WI this evening. When we went to Butlins a few years ago I found the food wasn't too bad SW wise, although I did have cooked breakfast most days! Like you I love roast so had that most nights with fruit for pud. My downfall as usual was wine in the evenings!

I'm not a happy bunny today - put on 0.5lb and was hopeful of a loss as I've been really good this week! Although having looked up syns for the pastis it looks as though the syns have gone up by 1/2 syn from when I last checked but even all the halves wouldn't add up to the 20 syns I was short this week! This gain has put me out of top end of target range again:mad:. Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards, LOL!)

Having a Green day today so 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs:T

B - grapes after WI
    L - LO gardeners pie from freezer - a good selection of veg topped with mashed potato and grated cheese on top (0.5 HEB1)
    D - Linda Mc Rosemary & Red Onion sausages, mash, green beans, brussels, syn free onion gravy; rice pudding for pud:D

HEA1 - milk (for tea)
    HEA2 - milk (for rice pudding)
    HEB1 - 15g cheese; 2 Ryvita
    HEB2 - not sure but maybe a couple of Alpen Lights if I need something this evening

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport