14 replies 6.5K views
2»

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    ennnceee wrote: »
    Thank you both, much appreciated. I'm afraid I don't understand the reference to bumping up old threads. My query was posted today.
    Yes, but it was the eighth post in this thread, following on from seven posted two years ago.
    You should have simply started your own thread, not added to an old existing one..
  • ennnceeeennnceee Forumite
    25 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I tried to post on a previous thread - don't know if it was the one you refer to - but couldn't because I'm not on Facebook; so emailed for assistance and was given a link which led me here.
    Filiss
  • NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to post on a previous thread - don't know if it was the one you refer to - but couldn't because I'm not on Facebook; so emailed for assistance and was given a link which led me here.

You don't need to be on FB to post on here, you can create a normal forum account. The old thread was perhaps closed which happens with older ones.
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I tried to post on a previous thread -
    Start your own thread, just as you did a few years back;
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5366400

You've had an forum account here since 2004.
    Nasqueron wrote: »
    The old thread was perhaps closed which happens with older ones.
    No, the OP was attempting to post on the "comments" section of an (old MSE) News article. This requires a Facebook log in. The alternative is to be re-directed to the forum. Unfortunately, the article was from 2017 and the linked forum discussion thread was similarly elderly.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides