Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Options

Comments

• financialbliss
    Options
    @20aday - I also switched on 8th Nov and nothing yet. Already have a high balance alert on though.

@Everyone else - what happens to the related 'B' savings account when you switch away. Not that I'm pondering another switch....:D
    Mortgage and debt free. Building up savings...
  • drob4
    drob4 Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another 8/11 switcher here. No payment yet, but terms give them another week.
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    Infinite joy!

Just checked and the £250 is in.

No e-mail to warn me it was coming.

Suspiciously I wrote them a “where’s my money e-mail yesterday” (via the website) and my money appeared today.

Woot.
  • Elvie100
    Elvie100 Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I switched on 7/11. £250 credited today, but no email ��
    Was MFW#60 - mortgage paid off December 2021
  • The_weedie
    Options
    I still have a week or so to go. Haven't received any emails as of yet. Glad I don't have to use the account as the very low sending limit makes the account almost useless!
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The_weedie wrote: »
    I still have a week or so to go. Haven't received any emails as of yet. Glad I don't have to use the account as the very low sending limit makes the account almost useless!

I've used the app to send a £1000 payment ?
  • tempus_fugit
    tempus_fugit Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    I've used the app to send a £1000 payment ?
    Yes, the app works well and I use it all the time to make payments etc with no limits affecting them.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    OH and I have received our incentives. :D
    The_weedie wrote: »

It should only be low at weekends, I can't remember the exact figures but the limit is much higher Mon-Fri. I also ordered the security keys which allow you to send several grand at once.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • youngretired
    Options
    Switch dates were the 8th November for my mum and dad. My mum with Clydesdale and has received her £250 today, my dad with Yorkshire but he hasn't received his £250 yet. The people that haven't received their incentives yet are you with Clydesdale or Yorkshire?
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine was via B. I think I selected Clydesdale during the sign up process.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure