~Make upto £10 a day in October 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,688 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    £5 from a Facebook sale.

I sold a 'desktop drumkit' that I'd had lying around - it was a present - supposed to relieve stress, but was never opened. A man bought it who upcycles old drum kits, makes them into tables and chairs - among other things! Says he's going to upcycle it to advertise his business.

I thought that was very interesting! :)

That's quite cool! :cool2: Maybe we should have an interesting sales challenge for this month!
    2024 decluttering: 6,967 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 50/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    internet keeps dropping at home, sky coming next week.

friend asked me if I was still having problems as they had started having issues. I said yes, shame nobody believes me. I even pulled up the report that tells you what it is wrong and it is definitely vermin.

Hope this gets sorted out. I can't function without internet and hate it when it doesn't work.
  • QueenJess
    Options
    ALIBOBSY wrote: »
    It's low pay at only 1p a word, and if I had time to sell myself and prep a portfolio I could build up higher pay I know, but with 4 kids as well as keeping the books and admin for OH's buisinesses I only have time to do work that is handed to me on a plate lol.

The article are easy, the customer service is great they give feedback and are available via email if you have any issues and they pay monthly without issue.

These sort of companies are often referred to as "farms" and I am aware my writing maybe worth more, but as I said I need quick cash with no extra input from me so it suits for now.

Long term my aim is to write books but thats for when I have more time.

Ali x

4?! Wow... respect to you.. I struggle with the one!
  • angelicious
    Options
    Quick update from me, total now £304.70 made up of £248 from over time, £3 bank interest and £53.70 from flea bay sales, happy enough so far but need to up it in the next couple of weeks.
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • arc2014
    arc2014 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    A quick £70 from a FB sale! Someone else coming to collect something for £45 later but will add that after they have been! Updated total £115.30!
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    £26.55 overtime at job 1
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • QueenJess
    Options
    ooh - eBay is hotting up. Had 2 sales already today. Will add them in once posted tomorrow. The big weekend for me will be next weekend where I have at least 10 auctions ending and already have bids on 3 of them. Happy days!

Found something else I didn't want and so listed that on eBay. I think my pile of stuff is slowly decreasing as I am selling more than I am adding right now. Need to still sort through what is left and list some more..
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi all.

spent the whole afternoon sorting out DH accounts. He didn't realise how much his monthly spend on essentials was and non essentials! typical man.

finally agreed we should get rid of sky boxes or at least downgrade the package to basic for the free broadband and use A$ndroi£ boxes instead.

his stropping at me and telling me I only make a £1 here and there and spend an hour on ebay researching an item to sell (I don't!!!) is finally backfiring on him.

so I have potentially £36 cashback coming from him. ( he doesnt know it.:rotfl::rotfl:)

He has reduced his RAC cover to AA cover, paid once a year, instead of monthly through his bank account, so saved him £20 a month.

He is now paying a one off fee instead for much less than he paid yearly.

I've signed him up for a 0% balance transfer credit card so he can pay off a bank loan and pay it off with 0% interest and overpay if he wants to get it cleared faster. Saving another £50 a month.

So £70 a month saving! and when we get rid of sky or reduce it another £50 a month saving.

he was moaning that I know what goes in and out of his business account and what he spends it on... yes but you expect me to look after it! If I don't keep accounts and track spending... who is going to? you? I make sure we sweep money every week for his potential tax bill in april. His ex wife never did any of this when he last had a business.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I gave myself a kick up the bottom yesterday after reading all the posts on here and being told by DH to throw everything away as it was clutter and not making money.

so I listed 9 items on ebay. good going for me in one sitting.

just got notification one sold.... not a massive amount but it all adds up and and one less thing in the house lol
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    hi all.

spent the whole afternoon sorting out DH accounts. He didn't realise how much his monthly spend on essentials was and non essentials! typical man.

finally agreed we should get rid of sky boxes or at least downgrade the package to basic for the free broadband and use A$ndroi£ boxes instead.

his stropping at me and telling me I only make a £1 here and there and spend an hour on ebay researching an item to sell (I don't!!!) is finally backfiring on him.

so I have potentially £36 cashback coming from him. ( he doesnt know it.:rotfl::rotfl:)

He has reduced his RAC cover to AA cover, paid once a year, instead of monthly through his bank account, so saved him £20 a month.

He is now paying a one off fee instead for much less than he paid yearly.

I've signed him up for a 0% balance transfer credit card so he can pay off a bank loan and pay it off with 0% interest and overpay if he wants to get it cleared faster. Saving another £50 a month.

So £70 a month saving! and when we get rid of sky or reduce it another £50 a month saving.

he was moaning that I know what goes in and out of his business account and what he spends it on... yes but you expect me to look after it! If I don't keep accounts and track spending... who is going to? you? I make sure we sweep money every week for his potential tax bill in april. His ex wife never did any of this when he last had a business.

Well done Aesop!! Very impressive!! Your husband should be thanking you big time!!

Had a good couple of days tips

£6.90
    £10.40
    And another £5 swagbucks amazon voucher through (just as well as its time for more bog rolls) ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure