🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Italk broadband help

Options
Hi all,

My italk services went live less than 2 weeks ago and I am less than happy with the service I am recieving. The broadband keeps cutting out and we are getting less than 1mbps which is really bad but we are over a mile from the main exchange. We have to use our own phone data when kids on Xbox watching YouTube etc and I've run a speed test and it's coming back as a really slow connection. My partner has had enough and luckily we have virgin media in the area so she has applied and been approved for that . I have emailed my concerns to italk and the problems with speed and router cutting out and I really want to leave as it's a bad service. What options would I have here ?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family