Ipsos/Acop/Home of Research - Are they worth it?

Options

Comments

• chloes
    chloes Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    klb wrote: »
    This is what IPSOS sent me in an email.

"Please be advised that all accounts are updated every 3 weeks, so the points that you earn in a survey will not immediately appear in your points account."

It is annoying that they no longer say in their emails how many points you will get for completing the survey.

Thanks for that!
  • screamy
    screamy Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tulip wrote: »
    I cant join Ipsos survey site as it said my household was already registered but the thing is I havent joined before,I have e-mailed the panel team to help me to register at the website,I will keep you all informed,it sounds a great survey site though :)

Katie :)

Try this link http://rec.globalepanel.com/research/recukgogjul/links/lk1/index.php?id=678277ce7316d8645e81543067f3827b
    It just worked for me.
    Wins in 2010: Family ticket to Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara.

** Thank you to all comp posters! **
  • osmonddiva
    Options
    clarej1985 wrote: »
    I've now received 10 surveys from IPSOS and have only been able to complete one, all the others i have got halfway through and the videos dont load :mad:
    Emailed IPSOS they email back saying they could find no problems with the survey, try again still dont work. Email for another link, but too late survey is closed!
    Obviously not getting any points for the 10 mins i have already spent filling the surveys out though :eek:

I had that problem the other day with a video. window opened in IE but eventually i copy and pasted the survey link into firefox browser and the video loaded no problem so I would suggest you try them again.
  • chloes
    chloes Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh just got up to 1570 so I can get my first voucher, yay!
  • milesoneill
    Options
    Argh! Having same problem with videos. Latest survey freezes with a javascript error when I try to download the video. And I can't use Firefox cos when I copy and paste the link a message appears saying "Please use Internet Explorer for this survey".

Have just emailed them, but any other ideas??:confused:
  • BubbyB_rises_again
    Options
    when you sign up, do you HAVE to give the details of everyone else in your household...im just a bit cautious:confused:
    Come on, you know you want to...

£2008 for 2008 member 525!!
  • LadyInBlack
    Options
    when you sign up, do you HAVE to give the details of everyone else in your household...im just a bit cautious:confused:

They ask you information about other household members because they may have surveys that target them instead of you. My OH gets quite a lot of them.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes same here. I have put everyone at ours down, but it's my sister that gets lots of surveys. Think IPSOS is better for females. They send more surveys to them.
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,131 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    rmg1 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Does anyone know if Ipsos can credit a Paypal account?
    Can't see anything on their website that says one way or another.

Anyone?
    Please?
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
  • klb_3
    klb_3 Posts: 2,156 Forumite
    Options
    IPSOS only do vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business