IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UK CPM / Glad overstay Claim Form

Options

Comments

• LewiiiD
    LewiiiD Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    CM - as you suggested I've uploaded the Partners WS to the dropbox file. Would that suffice?
  • LewiiiD
    Options
    Castle - can you explain a little more about this point?
    2)The NTK claims that the parking period ended at 14.24; so technically that is not compliant with POFA; also, the date of posting and name of the creditor is missing.

I have been doing some digging through POFA and cannot find the relevant points.

You say the period ended at 14.24 - is this when the PCN was given? If so the ticket was given before the overstay breach had happened? Is that right?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PoFA tells us:
    The notice must - specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates;
    If only one time is mentioned, then a period of parking is not specified.
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,201 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    LewiiiD wrote: »
    Castle - can you explain a little more about this point?

I have been doing some digging through POFA and cannot find the relevant points.

You say the period ended at 14.24 - is this when the PCN was given? If so the ticket was given before the overstay breach had happened? Is that right?
    Yes; basically they should have said 14.24 to 17.??. (See paragraph 9(2)(a)):-
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/9/schedule/4/enacted
  • LewiiiD
    Options
    If only one time is mentioned, then a period of parking is not specified.
    Yes; basically they should have said 14.24 to 17.??. (See paragraph 9(2)(a)):-

Ahh thanks for that! Thought that was the direction you both were going.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,807 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 4 February 2018 at 11:48PM
    Options
    It's really not a silver bullet though. Not the important part of Schedule 4 IMHO, nothing that POPLA or a Judge would ever look at as relevant.

Lack of the 9(2)f, or 8(2)f, keeper liability warning, yes, but not pernickety stuff about 'period of parking' or 'creditor'. Means nothing much so include it but don't get excited about it!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • LewiiiD
    Options
    Thanks again this evening for all your help.

I really need to get this WS sent over the next couple of days so unless there was much else to add I'll go ahead and get everything printed.

At this stage I'm sending my WS + Evidence to both the county court where the case is to be heard and Gladstones? SA / Cost Schedule etc can be sent later on if I'm not mistaken?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes court AND claimant, every time

SA and costs send 3 days before.
  • LewiiiD
    Options
    PErfect.
    Will post in the morning.
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Gladstones are in a bit of bother, an MP has reported them to the SRA for their roboclaims and their connection to the IPC and the IAS.

They may not be around for much longer. Be sure to mention this to the judge.

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure