Spark energy

Options
2»

Comments

• footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi i have spoke to my mum they have spike to the ombusman and apparently gotno where, they went to court and asked for itemised bills which spark has never supplied, been fobbed off by different departments, ny mum suffers woth ulcerative colitis (a form of cowl cancer) and stress sets it off and makes her so ill and this isnt helping at all, which is why im reallu angry its not just affecting her life its her health as well!! Thry jist want to leave have a final bill and never hear from them ever again

As the matter has already been determined by a court, you can expect no more nor no less than what the court ordered.
    (It may, in exceptional circumstances, be possible to have the matter re-looked at, but I would advise you seek independent legal advice if you think this is what is required)

So what was the findings, orders, etc of the court in your case?
  • Sophdavies87
    Options
    The papers devlivered to them the day before were lost, my parents had copies that they took on the day but the judge refused to look at it and said you ised it you pay it..so they paid whatever they were told too..its not so much the money now they just wanted rid and to change supplier which they werent being allowed to do eveb though it was resolved and all monies were paid they paid the balance and have an email stating that 3259.99 was paid it total and the matter was closed, which at that point requested to switch but were blocked, this is when i got involved last bight, my parents had given up saying i wouldnt get anywhere but perserverance seems successful and electrocity has been swapped there was ab issue with gas as they blocked that, but i spoke again and they assured me it wont be blocked so new supplier will swap in 10 days (as they have to wait now) although there was mention of a bill of 155 for 13 days worth of electricity... which as it is just them in a 2 bed house are are out all day doesnt seem right hence why we want a fibal bill breakdown
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 September 2017 at 9:14AM
    Options
    ...the judge ...said you ised it you pay it..so they paid whatever they were told too...

Glad the position has been all been sorted out, then.
    And your parents have paid up as they were told to.

As a matter of interest, how much did your parents have to pay in court fees to be told that when "you ised it you pay it" ? :huh:
    I feel for you...:(

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family