Visit the Houses of Parliament on Monday 25th September for a FREE guided tour!

Discover the three elements of the UK Parliament, parliamentary process and how laws are made, whilst following in the footsteps of the Queen’s procession at the State Opening of Parliament. View Pugin's magnificent Lords Chamber, and stand amongst the famous green benches in the House of Commons.

We currently have availability on 25 September between 9.00 and 10.00am, and 3.00 and 5.00pm. Tours depart from Westminster Hall every 5 minutes, with a maximum of 25 people per tour. Visitors must be UK residents, and under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Tours last for approximately 75 minutes. To book your place please contact the Tours Office by email at [EMAIL="tours@parliament.uk"]tours@parliament.uk[/EMAIL], stating your preferred tour time and the number of visitors (limited to 5 per booking). Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Once you have secured a place, you will receive a permit by email with full details of access arrangements and other practical information.
Official Organisation Representative
I’m the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I do not work for or represent the government. I am politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. Find out more in DOT's Mission Statement.

MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure