DOT's Mission Statement

UKParliament
UKParliament Posts: 749 Organisation Representative
First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
The Digital Outreach Team works to promote public engagement, awareness, understanding and involvement in the House of Commons.

The UK Parliament is made up of three parts – the House of Commons, House of Lords and the Monarchy.

In the House of Commons MPs work to scrutinise the work of the Government through questions to Government Ministers, debates and voting on the creation of new laws.

The aim of DOT’s presence on MSE is to provide you with information from the House of Commons that you will find interesting and informative and will hopefully encourage debate.
We are politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy or give a political opinion.

We thank MSE for providing us with a platform to talk to members of the forum and although we are currently in a trial period we hope that you will find our presence on MSE useful and informative.

MSE and the House of Commons have worked together in the past – back in 2009 MSE hosted a forum for the Treasury Select Committee to ask for comments from forum members to assist with their inquiry into Credit Searches. The results of this inquiry eventually led to a change in the law.

Please note –
    Currently we can only respond to questions or queries during the hours of 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday. If posting a question or a comment on our forum please be aware there may be a delay of up to 48 working hours in responding.
    We adhere to the forum rules and etiquette affecting all other MSE members
    We may include links in our posts. We guarantee wherever possible that these links will only lead to pages on our official
parliament.uk website – they are not spam or commercial referral links.
Official Organisation Representative
I’m the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I do not work for or represent the government. I am politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. Find out more in DOT's Mission Statement.

MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure