Horrible shop experience. Short-changed.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Fantastic98
    Options
    Hi. Sorry to hear of your plight. I was in a supermarket and at the checkout, the assistant put the goods thru the till and then placed them right beside himself on the counter thus making me lean across the counter to get them. It happened previously so this time I asked him to move them towards me. I then paid for them and he pushed the change aggressively into my hand. I could feel his hand touch my hand. . Just wondering has any one experienced this type of treatment.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just wondering has any one experienced this type of treatment.

Possibly. But not sure what use that info would be with your plight.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    . . Just wondering has any one experienced this type of treatment.

No. I've never heard of this complaint ever being mentioned before.
  • Aylesbury_Duck
    Options
    Hi. Sorry to hear of your plight. I was in a supermarket and at the checkout, the assistant put the goods thru the till and then placed them right beside himself on the counter thus making me lean across the counter to get them. It happened previously so this time I asked him to move them towards me. I then paid for them and he pushed the change aggressively into my hand. I could feel his hand touch my hand. . Just wondering has any one experienced this type of treatment.
    Yes, lots of times. Less often now I do more shopping online, but it still happens.

You're not alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport