Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you! I reckon I had just under 100g so I'll say 5 x 1.5 which is 7.5 so not too bad :o I might share the rest tomorrow though!

Definitely body magic :) although I'm counting getting out of bed at the moment ;)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 September 2017 at 5:45PM
    Options
    Back from our lunch with friends and I've been a very good girl!:D

Starter: smoked trout and caper salad
    Main: baked cod, samphire, tomatoes, new potatoes
    Drinks: fizzy water and a cup of tea!

The others had apple crumble and custard which didn't bother me but was tempted by a cheeseboard which I resisted and had the tea instead.

I reckon on 2 or 3 syns at most for a tiny bit of dressing on the starter and the cod was in a sort of tomato broth which might have had some oil in it (just checked the menu and this was a white wine reduction?? But it was red??) but I didn't eat any but what was on the vegetables. They served bread with the starter but fortunately in a shared basket not on my plate so I ignored it and it was whisked away.

I'll probably finish off the raspberries and strawberries with 0% yogurt before I go out for the evening.

Feeling very pleased with myself.:D
  • Whiplashy
    Options
    Had a day out today with mom and thankfully behaved myself. Brought a SW friendly packed lunch with me. Ended up drinking a herbal tea whilst watching her devour cake!

Making creamy Cajun chicken for dinner tonight. Found the receipe on YouTube and it looks amazing. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks.

First official weigh in tomorrow night. Nervous about it as my consultant was telling me about the massive losses people have the first week. I've been on and off plan for about three years now, so I'm not expecting a big loss. If I hit three pounds I'll be amazed. I think she's expecting me to get my half stone award :rotfl:

Kathrynha sorry to be a pain, but could you take off my weigh in for last week? I should have been clearer, but I want to start from tomorrow with the actual slimming world weigh ins. Otherwise I'll have no idea of my actual result for this weeks chart, as that one was on my own scales.

Congrats to all the losers for last week :T

What does everyone do for an evening weigh in, food wise? I don't weigh until 5:30 tomorrow evening, so I'll have to eat something, but very conscious about the food affecting the result.
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »

What does everyone do for an evening weigh in, food wise? I don't weigh until 5:30 tomorrow evening, so I'll have to eat something, but very conscious about the food affecting the result.

Well done on resisting at lunchtime whiplashy.:)
    People do all sorts of things before WI.

I have a morning session and loads of people don't have breakfast but take something and eat it there.

For the evening it would be difficult to starve all day. I wouldn't recommend it. I think what really matters is that you do the much the same every week. So maybe a light breakfast and lunch and take a snack to eat after WI then home for dinner. You should try to wear much the same clothes every week too. What you eat/wear doesn't matter just try to keep it the same week on week.:)
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well done Maman and Whiplashy on behaving yourselves.

I will change it for you Whiplashy. You def need all your weigh ins on the same scales.
    Zebras rock
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    4 syns for a chocolate rice cake :eek:
    Lies in a darkened room.
    (& there is 3 in the packet :( )
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep meaning to ask Top Girl when are you due?
    Meneposal memory loss~~sorry.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Sorry to those that have gained and:T:T:T to those that have lost
    I go to an evening class, i usually have brekkie then for lunch melon i very rarely have a drink after 12 , get weighed at 3.45 there abouts have tea when i get home
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :wave:
    Sorry to those that have gained and:T:T:T to those that have lost
    I go to an evening class, i usually have brekkie then for lunch melon i very rarely have a drink after 12 , get weighed at 3.45 there abouts have tea when i get home

I get weighed in the morning. So I get up, have a wee... squeeze to see if I can have a poo.... every little helps...... strip naked.... get on the scales and realise I cannot see the dial properly....:D:D:D:D

My name is SSM, and I have a problem! I had bought a s16 top from M&S with sparks card, and tried it on this morning ... it fits. OH said that M&S are extremely generous size... I think he was right!

Tonight I have been to Tosco's today, and saw white Linen trousers for £4.... the only problem was they are a s12. I think I have wasted £4!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Whiplashy
    Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies.

Sunshinemummy just because they don't fit you now, there's no reason why they won't fit you in the future! My wardrobe is full of size 12s that don't fit me :rotfl: In fairness they used to fit me when I got to target a couple of years ago and I'm determined they will fit me again!
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family