Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks for the info whiplashy.:)

My Aldi, which is a largish branch, doesn't sell any small loaves at all now. I'll look out for the 'thins' but it may be local to you. Lidl did a small loaf which was tasty but they don't sell those in our city centre branch, hopefully the bigger branch does them when I go there next. I feel cheated with my HEB if I can only have a single slice from a large loaf.:(

wiz had a similar problem with eating veg. She went down the list and found a few things she does like but, like you, makes up her Speed with fruit. Also, she can eat veg in soup which she doesn't like whole on her plate if that makes sense. On the fruit side you should be OK if you try to stick with the Speed stuff rather than grapes and pineapple and the other free ones.

I'm going to be on plan today except for some syns this evening. I've had a big breakfast and don't feel hungry at all at the moment so I'm going to go for a snack at lunchtime but I have other things in if I feel peckish. I'm also going to put Bolognese in the SC before I go out this afternoon to keep the freezer stocked with HM ready meals.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, fried egg, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms
    L: satsumas
    S: roast chicken, SW roasties, roast BNS, swede/carrot mash, red cabbage, cauli, broccoli
    Syns: gravy, gin

Normality has returned!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy Sunday all :)

I got very little work done yesterday. Thank God I have some grace as job 2 are aware I'm pregnant.

However, I've spent all day procrastinating so far. Made Chinese beef noodles, potato leek and bacon soup and egg muffins :D So not a total waste.

I managed to get a great musclefood deal too. I'm part of a FB savings group where I bought a code for the build your own lean hamper from, for £28. So the whole hamper cost me £30 delivered. The 2.5kg of chicken and 3 packs of mince mince alone would have been £26.50 in my local Asda and theres steak, meatballs, bacon, sausages, venison burgers and bonus items on there too. Let me know if you're interested and you can add me on FB and I will add you :)

B - Toast

D - Potato, leek and bacon soup

T - Chinese beef noodles

Syns - skips
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Full order here:

1 x 1 x 2.5kg Premium Chicken Breast Fillets
    !
    1 x 2 x 170g Matured Free Range Sirloin Steaks
    !
    1 x 2 x 170g Matured Free Range New York Strip Steakss
    !
    3 x 1 x 400g Extra Lean Free Range Steak Mince
    !
    1 x 6 x 75g Low Fat Pork Sausages
    !
    1 x 6 x 75g Low Fat Cumberland Sausages
    !
    1 x 10 x 35g Low Fat Back Bacon Medallions
    !
    1 x 10 x 35g Low Fat Back Bacon Medallions
    !
    1 x 20 x 20g Extra Lean Free Range Meatballs
    !
    1 x 2 x 113g Fat Free Venison Burgers
    !
    1 x 1 x 30g High Protein Pork Scratchings
    !
    1 x 1 x 45g Coconut Crunch Protein Bar
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    +2lbs for me please Kathrynha

I always get complacent when I go below target and this is the result!

Doing a load of batch cooking this afternoon so I have SW food in the fridge to try and get back on track...
  • Whiplashy
    Options
    I've made a real effort today to up the veg and reduce the fruit. I did have a banana aswel, which I know isn't speed, but I love them. I think I won't buy anymore when I run out and try to just stick to speed.

B 25g muesli (4.5), apple, Yoplait super fruitii yogurt, cholesterol drink (2)
    L mugshot, clementine
    D 2 chicken sausages (2), 2 wholemeal bread (HXB), 2 tsp low fat spread (2), grilled tomatoes, asparagus, peppers. 10 cal jelly (0.5), meringue nest (2.5), fat free Greek yogurt
    Snacks banana, carrot sticks with quark
    HXA milk for tea
    Syns 13.5

Seeing it all wrote down, that seems like an awful lot of food :o

Got on the scales at home this morning out of habit. Sunday has always been my weigh day. Up half a pound since last Sunday. Considering how off the rails I went leading up to joining group, I though that was pretty good. 5 lbs lighter than I weighed Thursday evening, but factoring in time and clothes there should be a good bit in the difference. I do think I've lost something since joining though. Looking forward to finding out for sure Thursday evening.
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Hi all, 1lb on :(

Can anyone tell me if sourdough bread is a healthy E please? If not syns? :A thanks in advance :A

There are 2 HEBs in sourdough that might suit you: Kelken free from or Schar gluten free. No idea who stocks them though. Generally sourdough is around 6 syns for a 50g slice so much the same as other breads.
    Normality has returned!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :D:D:D I just poured the first!

That seems a real bargain topgirl . I remember lush used to buy Musclefoods as it's good quality, healthy and great value.

Seems a number of us have been doing a bit of batch cooking today. We went out for a walk and came back to a delicious smell of the Bolognese in the SC
    I'm sure I'll have to taste test it before the evening's out. :)
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    There are 2 HEBs in sourdough that might suit you: Kelken free from or Schar gluten free. No idea who stocks them though. Generally sourdough is around 6 syns for a 50g slice so much the same as other breads.

:D:D:D I just poured the first!

That seems a real bargain topgirl . I remember lush used to buy Musclefoods as it's good quality, healthy and great value.

Seems a number of us have been doing a bit of batch cooking today. We went out for a walk and came back to a delicious smell of the Bolognese in the SC
    I'm sure I'll have to taste test it before the evening's out. :)

Thanks Maman :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    orlao wrote: »
    +2lbs for me please Kathrynha

I always get complacent when I go below target and this is the result!

Doing a load of batch cooking this afternoon so I have SW food in the fridge to try and get back on track...

Think I will join you orlao

+2

Sorry late in posting was watching match :D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Think I will join you orlao

+2

Sorry late in posting was watching match :D

You did well tweets . Anyone who beats the Lying Dutchman is a winner in my book! :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    You did well tweets . Anyone who beats the Lying Dutchman is a winner in my book! :D

Rooney came off tired then bang in go 3 goals :j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport