Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Really happy at 3.5 of this week and well and truly got my 4 stone.

Fabulous

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Really happy at 3.5 of this week and well and truly got my 4 stone.

Great result for you :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats, merlin, on being SOTW.
    You’re a wonder keeping our chart, kathrynha, with all you have to contend with. Thank you.

O tweets, thanks for trying to cheer me up! A good win for you tonight. Of course, I was listening to Celtic getting humped by PSG! I am destined to be a loser, except when it comes to SW, it seems.

I am metaphorically dancing round the living room for you, kathrynha! Fandabbydozy, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and any other made up words you can think of!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,562 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations Merlin on being out SOTW.

Absolutely brilliant Kathryn on your 3.5lb loss tonight and getting your 4 stone shiney!

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done Merlin on SOTW.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • dawyldthing
    Options
    I know it's good that it has shrunk, I just really wanted it to have shrunk enough to be removed as the drugs are making me feel so ill. Feeling a little sorry for myself when I really shouldn't.
    Just having a bit of a downer day. Today is 16 days since a good friend died, and I should really just be grateful to be alive!

I say it all the time to one or 2 colleagues but at times you have to make time for yourself, especially when Ill.
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Whiplashy
    Options
    beanielou I'm going to Matagorda. It's really close to the airport but just a few mins in a taxi to Puerto Del Carmen. I've stayed in the same hotel the last time I went and loved how quiet the area was.

Sunshinemummy thanks very much. That's exactly how I'm looking at it. I've had health issues the last couple of years including mobility issues, so as long as I come back without injury what does a few extra pounds matter?:rotfl: My mums coming with me so I should be safe on the being arrested front. Worst I've ever done in front of her was down a bottle of wine and become convinced that there was a short cut back to our room through a garden :rotfl:
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • Saver-upper
    Options
    Sorry I am late to report a 2lb loss last night.Was very surprised at that!It takes me to 1lb under target :eek:.I imagine I will gain some of it back before monday-I have got a big birthday happening on Thursday (at least 2 meals out for that),and out for son's birthday on Saturday.

Kathrynha,It being nearly 2 years since I reached target last time,I can't remember if I stay on your chart,and keep reporting each week, or get a mention on the first page?(And well done on your loss this week :j.Fantastic work!!)
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• dawyldthing
    Options
    Well done Kathryn on getting to 4 stone loss :)

Well done merlin on sotw

Been to Aqua fit today and I do enjoy it. Was once told it doesn't do a lot.

I've decided I'm defrosting the chicken tonight for tomorrow. I'm really excited, love chicken but I'm so slow at remembering to defrost it. Would buy more from lidl but the freezers full
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well done Kathrynha on getting your 4 stone award! How much more do you want to lose?

Well done Merlin on SOTW as well.

Went to the theatre tonight to see 'The Wiper Times' and was a totally good girl......as I went from work, I bought some cooked meats & a bag of satsumas to much on whereas before I'd have called in for a McDonalds or had a fattening sandwich complete with crisps.

Thought I'd be hungry but surprisingly I'm not even though I've got in late as there was a question & answer session afterwards.

Got home & everyone is in bed!!

Oh well saves me having a glass of wine I suppose!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure