We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Super September NSD Thread!

Options

Comments

• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Had. NSD on Thursday making 2/10
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 9 September 2017 at 1:48PM
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I don't know if I said but I've had visitors since Wednesday and am now going away until next Wednesday. I might manage an update this weekend to keep on top of things. I haven't forgotten you ��

Yes thanks Mrs Doyle I'd love a cuppa but hold the egg sarnies ...
  • arc2014
    arc2014 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No NSDs yesterday or today, we were in need of MOT, milk & 2 birthday presents for parties this weekend! Hopefully will get another tomorrow, and maybe Monday - fingers crossed!

Happy weekend everyone!
  • thoragunnr
    thoragunnr Posts: 52 Forumite
    edited 9 September 2017 at 4:28PM
    Options
    i have a total of 3 NSDs so far. Hoping today is my 4th.

Tomorrow I have an eyetest which is needed as it's been 4yrs without one and need to correct the lenses on my glasses so I won't count it even though it'll cost £10.

And since i forgot to join in the first place may I sign up with a goal of 15 please, thank you x
    •• #238 £1000 ef; £14.00/£1,000 •• H2B; £120.00 •• BLS:£10.88/£15,000 ••
    •• Retirement: £4.86 •• New Home FundJar: £5.83p •• VOSS Jar £0.00 ••
  • Reb2016
    Reb2016 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    I can finally declare NSD 2 it put up a good fight, but I won:)
    Reb
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 91,503 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD no 6 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • thoragunnr
    Options
    Hit #4 today!
    our friend and his girlfriend came around our, we stayed in and watched a film and just had a lazy day.

4 NSDs for september so far
    •• #238 £1000 ef; £14.00/£1,000 •• H2B; £120.00 •• BLS:£10.88/£15,000 ••
    •• Retirement: £4.86 •• New Home FundJar: £5.83p •• VOSS Jar £0.00 ••
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 91,503 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD no 7 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Shakey87
    Options
    Hello all, hope you've had a lovely weekend.
    I am now on NSD 6/20 which is exactly where I need to be at this stage of the month! Managed not to spend at all this weekend which balanced out some expenses on Thursday when I met up with a friend. So far the 'no spending on my commute' is working well! It's very satisfying looking at my credit card account and not seeing Sainsbury's on there, and I'm sure it's also helping me to cut down on the amount of junk food I'm eating!
    Hoping for another good week this week and then I'm off for a weekend away for a friend's wedding next weekend - we'll see how that goes!
  • helsbell
    Options
    NSD #4/10 today
    SPC 11, No. 062 DFD November 2020 :(
    Aug 2017 B'card £5006.83 BoS £1086.59 MBNA £0 Total: £6093.42
    Aug 2018 B'Card £995.06 BoS £863.43 MBNA £3,644.98 Total: £5503.47
    9.68% paid off
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing