IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

So I'm going to court...

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can anybody help?

Only those that can log in - and not everyone wants to.
  • Jhpt
    Jhpt Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    At risk of being REALLY annoying... Bump!
  • System
    Options
    You had a lot of advice from LOC back in September so why the questions now?

Also why the Skeleton at this stage when you haven't seen their case against you. The purpose of the Skeleton is to take your case and theirs and show why (in law) their case is flawed ... unless you do have their WS and if so may we see it?
    At risk of being REALLY annoying.

I'll leave others to comment on that.
  • Jhpt
    Options
    Questions now because I've "finalised" my WS/SA.... the fact that you've pointed out it's too premature for my SA and the faults behind it now show clearly more answers required! haha!

I haven't got their WS yet. Due date is 14 Nov, so I imagine I'll receive this 14 Nov!

Thanks for your feedback.
  • Jhpt
    Options
    Hello all

Turns out the Claimant (or their solicitor) has failed to send me their witness statement and exhibits by the date set by the court - how do I use this to get the case dismissed!?
  • System
    Options
    How late were they? How disadvantaged were you?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How late were they?

From post #86, it looks like at this moment they are precisely ninety-one minutes late.

;)
  • Jhpt
    Options
    They are indeed as it stands 107 minutes late.

I feel very disadvantaged as an inexperienced litigant in kind against an experienced solicitors... Not only are they late with this but their POCs were terrible, they've not communicated with my previously appointed solicitors (engaged for other business) despite me asking (against SRA code).. Crossing the lone into unreasonable behaviour?!
  • System
    Options
    It would have to be a bit more like a week but when you have their WS let's have a look at the signs, their contract and the site plan. This is usually where they try to pull strokes as image manipulation is so last year after UKPC were caught doing it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure