Cancelled sky a few days ago

Options
I cancelled my sky a few days ago as I wasn't happy with what I'd been offered. I have until the 6th of September to change my mind (I intend to). When is the best time to get a better deal out if them,do I leave it to the very end? I'm being offered 40% off the tv package already, but am holding out for more

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I would not settle for less than 75% discount for 12 months and £100 credit on a 12 month contract (not 18 months).
    There is too much competition out there to pay any more in particular NowTv.
    You will have to let your current contract end and wait a week or 2 to get this most probably but you can always just get NowTv pass for a month while you wait for a good offer or just watch the free channels for a bit.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    What are your reasons for singing a new contract? Indeed there is Now Tv, FreeSat, Freeview, Amazon Prime and Netflix.
  • ossie
    ossie Posts: 354 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Look at your account on the Sky Box and there should be a good offer for you to stay!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    dylwms wrote: »
    I cancelled my sky a few days ago as I wasn't happy with what I'd been offered. I have until the 6th of September to change my mind (I intend to). When is the best time to get a better deal out if them,do I leave it to the very end? I'm being offered 40% off the tv package already, but am holding out for more

Keep calling them or live chat (my preference), unless you're happy to be without for awhile you should be able to get 60% in my experience (possibly plus credit).
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    closing as covered in Sky retention thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5480644
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories