IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Ncp anpr

Options
12346»

Comments

• claxtome
    claxtome Posts: 628 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Great to hear :)
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Now give NCP some of their own [STRIKE]sh|t[/STRIKE] medicine to deal with.

Write to David Dunford of the DVLA and tell him that POPLA have confirmed that NCP have no authority to operate at this site. Ask him to confirm that the DVLA will no longer provide them with keeper information for the site, otherwise they will be potentially complicit in NCP’s fraudulent pursuit of keepers whose vehicles are parked there.

NCP neither satisfy the BPA Code of Practice, nor the DVLA KADOE contract with them. Attach a copy of your POPLA appeal and the POPLA decision.

Please do it, as the hassle you will create will be more satisfying than winning at POPLA. Let us know how you get on.

david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • greg2424
    greg2424 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Now give NCP some of their own [STRIKE]sh|t[/STRIKE] medicine to deal with.

Write to David Dunford of the DVLA and tell him that POPLA have confirmed that NCP have no authority to operate at this site. Ask him to confirm that the DVLA will no longer provide them with keeper information for the site, otherwise they will be potentially complicit in NCP’s fraudulent pursuit of keepers whose vehicles are parked there.

NCP neither satisfy the BPA Code of Practice, nor the DVLA KADOE contract with them. Attach a copy of your POPLA appeal and the POPLA decision.

Please do it, as the hassle you will create will be more satisfying than winning at POPLA. Let us know how you get on.

david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

Sent as follows:

Dear David,

I am writing to advise that that POPLA have confirmed that the above NCP operated car park mentioned above have no authority to operate at this site. Are you able to confirm that the DVLA will no longer provide this operator with keeper information for this site? I fear that continuing to provide this information to this operator may result in the DVLA potentially being considered complicit in NCP’s fraudulent pursuit of keepers whose vehicles are parked there.

NCP neither satisfy the BPA Code of Practice, nor the DVLA KADOE contract with you. Please find attached a copy of a recent POPLA appeal and the resultant POPLA decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure