Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 411

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4.3K replies 503.4K views

Replies

• silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    42.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep the RFID cards, you can use them in future mail outs, if Kantar wants them back they will ask for you to return them in the envelopes they send out with most mailings.
    you can only include RFIDs in mail outs that are listed as in your supply. When doing the mail prep, you register which RFID you are including from the list.
    destroy anything with your address on it that isn’t needed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just started the survey, found the labels with my own address on are handy to keep / use for personal posting like fleabay when i need to include sender details on the back of a parcel / letter.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• milliemillie Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    All the received ones I have entered show in my stock as available to use.
  • gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else on the main survey still waiting for a posting pack for this Monday onwards?
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    kerri_gt said:
    I've just started the survey, found the labels with my own address on are handy to keep / use for personal posting like fleabay when i need to include sender details on the back of a parcel / letter.
    Hi @kerri_gt
    Glad you have joined us.
    I too save the labels with my details on for my personal use.
    2021 Fashion on a ration 66/66 coupons remaining 
  • cherie1122cherie1122 Forumite
    486 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    gt94sss2 said:
    Is anyone else on the main survey still waiting for a posting pack for this Monday onwards?
    I got mine yesterday.

• kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kerri_gt said:
    Hi @kerri_gt
    Glad you have joined us.
    Ahhh hello  :) thanks for the directions. I also managed to get onto the next Correctly delivered today, first time in ages. 
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Rachel1640Rachel1640 Forumite
    40 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    silvercar said:
    Keep the RFID cards, you can use them in future mail outs, if Kantar wants them back they will ask for you to return them in the envelopes they send out with most mailings.
    you can only include RFIDs in mail outs that are listed as in your supply. When doing the mail prep, you register which RFID you are including from the list.
    destroy anything with your address on it that isn’t needed.
    Thank you, your reply is really helpful :)
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    kerri_gt said:
    kerri_gt said:
    Hi @kerri_gt
    Glad you have joined us.
    Ahhh hello  :) thanks for the directions. I also managed to get onto the next Correctly delivered today, first time in ages. 
    Yeah, well done, I wasn't successful this week, fingers crossed for next time 🤞
    2021 Fashion on a ration 66/66 coupons remaining 
  • merseymersey Forumite
    758 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Missed out correctly delivered survey again.Thats six now.☹️☹️