Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 286

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.9K replies 474.7K views

Replies

• kriss29kriss29 Forumite
    63 posts
    Hi, I've tried to click the link on the first post to join / register but a pop up tells me there have been 'too many re directs'

Can anyone tell me if it is still possible to join up for this?

Thank you

Try these...

Link to Join (Private Households)
    https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/home/private?utm_campaign=2566572
    https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/Home/SignUp?clientCode=rmprivate
    Link to Join (Business)
    https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/home/business?utm_campaign=2566572
    https://postalsurveys.tnsglobal.com/Home/SignUp?clientCode=rmbusiness
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I,ve just received a message from Kantar asking me to nominate friends to participate in these surveys. Some of you may have received a similar message.
    Just beware of nominating friends who may live in the same post area as you. They may be lurking in the wings to snap up those future invitations for Unaddressed mail and Correctly Delivered surveys which already get snapped up instantly!

It,s probably people who I may have nominated before who are grabbing all my survey invitations now! My selfish advice would be to nominate friends who live as far away as possible !
  • bdark2755bdark2755 Forumite
    49 posts
    I know it's a bit late for this offer, but if anyone wants my Kantar diary, I'm happy to post it to you, I have no use for it.
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I know it's a bit late for this offer, but if anyone wants my Kantar diary, I'm happy to post it to you, I have no use for it.

Mine is still lurking around somewhere unused too. I know unsolicited gifts are nice if you can use them but with items like this perhaps it would be better to offer panelists a choice. - a free diary or perhaps extra stamps?
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    429 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Primrose wrote: »
    I,ve just received a message from Kantar asking me to nominate friends to participate in these surveys. Some of you may have received a similar message.

I have had a similar message. Perhaps if they increased the rewards more of the existing panalists might stay. A number on here have said it is no longer worth the effort. The push to use the app may deter those who don't have/need a smart phone. Not wishing to be ageist I assume it is mainly the older generation who have a non smart phones. I can't see the younger people wanting stamps as they do everything electronically and have no need for them.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Ms_ChocaholicMs_Chocaholic Forumite
    11.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I participated in an unaddressed survey just before Christmas, how long is it before I should expect my rewards for this? thanks
    :j Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End :j

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • LADY_ALADY_A Forumite
    101 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know when we can expect the February incentive stamps . Seems ages since we got the last ones.
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    82 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    I participated in an unaddressed survey just before Christmas, how long is it before I should expect my rewards for this? thanks

From the help section on website:

'You receive 500 points as a ‘thank you’ for taking part. The survey period lasts five weeks in total (three weeks data entry followed by a two week catch-up) and the points are normally uploaded to your account a fortnight later'
  • need_an_answerneed_an_answer Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭

I had this one credited today

Thank you for taking part in the Unaddressed Mail Survey between 25/11/2019 and 29/12/2019. We have uploaded 500 points to your account.
    in S 29 T 37 F 63
    out S18 T 34 F 77 FF 8

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
  • Ms_ChocaholicMs_Chocaholic Forumite
    11.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this one credited today

Thank you for taking part in the Unaddressed Mail Survey between 25/11/2019 and 29/12/2019. We have uploaded 500 points to your account.

Thanks everyone for your help. Yes I received the rewards today too so just stopping by to update.

This was my first unaddressed survey so I was unsure of the process.

Thank you.
    :j Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End :j

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time