Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 284

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4.1K replies 486.9K views

Replies

• SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Two cubes to post today but no car availabe until after last collection at lunchtime.

I find these Saturday ones at Post offices very difficult. Suppose it messes up their stats if I post this afternoon.
    I've started posting parcels on whatever day is convenient to me - of course if I can post on the correct day then I will but, if not, it gets posted whenever I next go near a post office. Never had any complaints from Kantar about it. The only thing to remember is to log the item correctly as the day/time you actually posted it.
    2020 Wins:
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    42.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two cubes to post today but no car availabe until after last collection at lunchtime.

I find these Saturday ones at Post offices very difficult. Suppose it messes up their stats if I post this afternoon.

I agree. I had a letter to post today -Saturday- before the last collection. My nearest post box doesn’t have a Saturday collection, the next nearest has a 7am collection. I wasn’t able to get out at that time, so it went in a postbox that does have a Sunday collection, but by then I’d missed it’s Saturday collection!
    Saetana wrote: »
    I've started posting parcels on whatever day is convenient to me - of course if I can post on the correct day then I will but, if not, it gets posted whenever I next go near a post office. Never had any complaints from Kantar about it. The only thing to remember is to log the item correctly as the day/time you actually posted it.

Same here. One week I had 3 to do, one am, one pm and one the following day. They all went together!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • edited 4 January 2020 at 6:46PM
    gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 January 2020 at 6:46PM
    silvercar wrote: »
    so it went in a postbox that does have a Sunday collection, but by then I’d missed it’s Saturday collection!

You still have Sunday collections? I thought Royal Mail had stopped those (and bank holiday ones) years ago.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gt94sss2 wrote: »
    You still have Sunday collections? I thought Royal Mail had stopped those (and bank holiday ones) years ago.

Yup. After 17 years I would expect the chance of an old faceplate existing being slim too.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    74.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So do I.
    The last collection is quite early, parking dire & q's are dire.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 1 month to go ****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    42.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gt94sss2 wrote: »
    custardy wrote: »
    Yup. After 17 years I would expect the chance of an old faceplate existing being slim too.

I may have read it wrong. It was outside a train station and I was rushing to catch the train.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • GetRealBabeGetRealBabe Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    LADY_A wrote: »
    Same here , managed it this time .
    Account specific me thinks ;)

Hi
    I just logged in and it was there. Usually, I miss out.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• credit_crunchcredit_crunch Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've tried to click the link on the first post to join / register but a pop up tells me there have been 'too many re directs'

Can anyone tell me if it is still possible to join up for this?

Thank you
  • CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    807 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭
    I have been offered a place gain back on the live panel but the usual training had to be undertaken. On the 11 Dec sent me a message advising how great I am doing and about posting cubes etc. However not heard from them since and checked app and nothing showing regarding future postings. I think they must have forgotten about me or are resting me before I actually start on the live panel. The plot thickens!!
    42.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have problems with the app today? It shuts down on me when I click enter after entering all the received item details.