Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 236

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.7K replies 463.3K views

Replies

• MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    aninymoose wrote: »
    Has this already started? I was missing vouchers for correctly delivered and unaddressed. I messaged and a few days later received one voucher via signed for post. Messaged again asking where the other voucher was. They replied saying it has been ordered. I am still waiting.

I completed unaddressed survey back in May and never received the £5 voucher. I contacted them last week and they sent it out via Special Delivery. They advised it was an oversight.

Hopefully the new system will be more efficient.
  • WearsideWearside Forumite
    133 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary
    Try a fascinator. It always puzzles the PO Clerk 😆
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Wearside wrote: »
    Try a fascinator. It always puzzles the PO Clerk 😆

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • heatherksheatherks Forumite
    854 posts
    aninymoose wrote: »
    Has this already started? I was missing vouchers for correctly delivered and unaddressed. I messaged and a few days later received one voucher via signed for post. Messaged again asking where the other voucher was. They replied saying it has been ordered. I am still waiting.

I had to contact them as well when i didn't recieve my incentives for the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail in May. They said both would be sent out at the end of the week i recieved one a few days later and had to contact them the following week for the other which recieved next day via recorded delivery ...they couldn't all have got lost in the post .
  • TopherTopher Forumite
    584 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I'm very unimpressed that my £3.55 outlay on an APL label has been repaid with points. I barely tolerated a system that effectively swapped my money for Love To Shop vouchers which don't tie in with my normal way of spending. I'm certainly not grubbing around online to check my accumulation of points in order to organise my own conversion of points to vouchers which requires online signing up for acounts, just for the privilege of preparing, paying for and ensuring timely delivery of a cube. Points for rewards is fine by me, but not as repayment for my own outlay. I notice the phone lines are "down", so I do wonder if the enquiry I was going to make is the same for other survey participants, and if they've been inundated.
    T
  • ChrisvChrisv Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Topher wrote: »
    I'm very unimpressed that my £3.55 outlay on an APL label has been repaid with points. I barely tolerated a system that effectively swapped my money for Love To Shop vouchers which don't tie in with my normal way of spending. I'm certainly not grubbing around online to check my accumulation of points in order to organise my own conversion of points to vouchers which requires online signing up for acounts, just for the privilege of preparing, paying for and ensuring timely delivery of a cube. Points for rewards is fine by me, but not as repayment for my own outlay. I notice the phone lines are "down", so I do wonder if the enquiry I was going to make is the same for other survey participants, and if they've been inundated.
    T

You used to get £4 LTS vouchers for this - how many points did they repay Topher, 400 or 355?
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrisv wrote: »
    You used to get £4 LTS vouchers for this - how many points did they repay Topher, 400 or 355?

I've had 400 points for mine, so still the same.
    And they've got Amazon on there, which works for me, although paypal would be preferable.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • edited 6 July 2019 at 2:19PM
    libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 6 July 2019 at 2:19PM
    A C D invitation just popped up on screen.

Never known this before on Saturday.
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I just got an invitation email for the CD survey (w/c 22 July) - nabbed that one straightaway :D
    2020 Wins:
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I did my retraining a few weeks ago and am now on hold until a space becomes available in my area. Yesterday a posting pack turned up with 2 more items - a small white and a stamped cube - these are still training items but weeks after I finished training. Not at all happy - no more stamps and the idiots have sent the items for posting next week, which I booked as vacation some time ago :(
    2020 Wins: