Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• kazzybabes
    Options
    lesleyb wrote: »
    Was it the Correctly Delivered survey or the Unaddressed Mail survey if you sign onto your account and they still need someone the invitation will be on the first page. As it was a few weeks ago spaces have probably been filled though.

Thank! I think it may have been the unadressed mail survey (sounfs familiar!) I will send a wee email anyway just in case :)
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Their website appears to be down this morning, all I'm getting is a Connection Timed Out notice when I try to get it to load.
  • carriebradshaw
    Options
    I haven't been able to get on all weekend either and I need to complete my last day of correctly delivered or they won't pay me
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Complain to TNS.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I haven't been able to get on all weekend either and I need to complete my last day of correctly delivered or they won't pay me

Don't worry, they give you another 2(?) weeks to enter all the information.

I am currently waiting for them to allow me to record that one specified item was not received by me - I am sure they usually give you that option quicker than this time.

I have just tried to long on but I'm not even having the webpage load - must have a big problem.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here - website is not loading for me but it was fine yesterday.
    2020 Wins:
  • wideband
    Options
    Email just received...

Please accept our apologies, we are currently experiencing issues with our website. Our IT department are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

If you are trying to complete your data entry, please make a note of the details, as you will be able to update this as soon as our website is back up and running.

Please be aware that due to this issue we are experiencing a higher number of calls and we are trying to deal with all queries as soon as possible.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Contacted them about the website and have just had this reply:
    Please accept our apologies, we are currently experiencing issues with our website. Our IT department are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

If you are trying to complete your data entry, please make a note of the details, as you will be able to update this as soon as our website is back up and running.

Please be aware that due to this issue we are experiencing a higher number of calls and we are trying to deal with all queries as soon as possible.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

So they are working on fixing it which is good. :)
  • carriebradshaw
    Options
    I've not had that email but it's up and running again now, just logged in fine
  • cherie1122
    Options
    It's still not working in my part of the world.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure