Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Also 1 of the 1920 :j

Now the question is .... given the about "6000 members" ... that could mean 1 in 3 of us has had the email and will be receiving the "signed for" item, but ......

... are there 6000 active members every day?

Or, knowing the 6 month stint and 6 months "rest" periods, is that 6000 over a 12 month period .... so that's generally only 3000 at most on any given day.

However, given the 2 month time period (22 Jan - 23 Mar) during which this item is due to arrive, I'd suggest that anyone either starting or ending their active 6 months between these dates will not be participating, potentially removing about one third (1000) of the "daily" panel, leaving approximately 2000 - or 1920 to be precise :D :rotfl:

Total speculation and many assumptions of course ;)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I seem to have a lot of smarts at the moment so perhaps they are a bit behind checking them. I always send them back if asked.
    Have a look, I've had mine updated since yesterday and have two smarts to return.

Had the email too
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    Well I had the email to say I was in the 1920 club and yesterday I had the 4 weeks notice mail so that may blow away a part of quoia's theory that those entering or exiting will not be sent the signed for item.

I do hope someone here eventually wins it,it would be nice to see a few more of the golden smart winners here too.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    quoia wrote: »

Apparently they are working on a NEW website that should be up and running in the not too distant future,

I've just been invited to do the Correctly Delivered Survey and the invitation email said:

The new Postal Platform

On 12th March we will start using the new Postal Platform for the Royal Mail surveys so we will ask you to complete the last week of the Correctly Delivered survey on Postal Platform. We will of course send you the login details ahead of that date.

Will be interesting to see what it's like! :)
  • littlemoney
    Options
    The correctly delivered survey vouchers has increased from £5 to £8. Hope it's not a typo.

Perhaps we could also get an increase in the amount for the extra effort of posting parcels etc
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The correctly delivered survey vouchers has increased from £5 to £8. Hope it's not a typo.

Perhaps we could also get an increase in the amount for the extra effort of posting parcels etc

I got the email too but spaces were all gone by the time I logged in. Also mistakenly assumed the incentive had increased until I noticed that the £8 voucher is for 4 weeks rather than 2 - so technically it's a cut!
  • littlemoney
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    I got the email too but spaces were all gone by the time I logged in. Also mistakenly assumed the incentive had increased until I noticed that the £8 voucher is for 4 weeks rather than 2 - so technically it's a cut!

I missed seeing the increase to 4 weeks. Been too slow for the last three correctly delivered surveys.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    InA wrote: »

I got the em as well. Accepted the invite. Didn't notice that LTS is now for 4 weeks and not 2. I will complain. If they don't put it back to 2 weeks, I will then decline the invite, Have they not heard of inflation ?:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Been too slow for the last three correctly delivered surveys.
    Exactly, fastest finger first here too. Finally managed to get in. Would be happy to do it for NO recompense as my post person has a really big problem being able to read.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Skinster
    Skinster Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I missed seeing the increase to 4 weeks. Been too slow for the last three correctly delivered surveys.
    Exactly, fastest finger first here too. Finally managed to get in. Would be happy to do it for NO recompense as my post person has a really big problem being able to read.

I have also missed the last three correctly delivered surveys never used to have a problem before :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure