We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
Comments
-
I wonder how many there are out in the wild!
0 -
I've got 22 waiting to be returned (but that's 'cos Kantar booted me off the panel, and I was still receiving the odd survey item).
0 -
Future items that have not been sent out in packs yet have been removed from the list so you should only be showing items you actually have.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
I'm still getting them through the post. Today's was from a private panellist and posted yesterday. At this rate never mind a free roll is sellotape I'll need free hand gel.3
-
Same here. It clearly says on the POSTAL PLATFORM PORTAL not to send themretiredandskint said:I'm still getting them through the post. Today's was from a private panellist and posted yesterday. At this rate never mind a free roll is sellotape I'll need free hand gel.1 -
I got post today from a panelist too...so some are clearly still posting items in postboxes.
I've got a post box literally 10 paces from my house but have taken their advice and stopped posting,I guess others must be posting because they class it as exercise
in S 38 T 2 F 50
out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4
2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 20221 -
Maybe because the web page is showing "Items to send" again !
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
2 -
molerat said:Maybe because the web page is showing "Items to send" again !
The "do not send" messages are now back on the web portal
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
3 -
Somebody asked about love2shop reward codes being redeemed for physical cards, this is reply i received today"this means we have had to temporarily close all our offices and fulfilment locations from 24/03/2020"
"You can visit www.love2shoprewards.co.uk and exchange your Reward Code for a digital e-gift card, however, we’re currently unable to process any physical orders"
3 -
There are mini surveys available every Tuesday and Thursday. Completion gives you entry into a prize draw.I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


