We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E:12/10 Woolworths big red book

Options

Comments

• kbh4031
    kbh4031 Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I emailed my frustration about not being able to get in the queue this was their response...

Thank you for your e-mail.

Due to the overwhelming popularity of the competition, not everyone got
    through to the final stage.
    Please accept our apologies for this.

This issue has been referred to the relevant department and is being
    looked in to for future reference.

We again apologise for the frustration this may have caused and hope
    this will not deter you from joining in any future events or
    competitions .

Feel better for getting it off my chest;)

Well done to everyone that won :T
  • silkysmooth69
    Options
    what page is the 32inch or 42inch tv on plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :confused:
  • Ozzyfan
    Ozzyfan Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Wednesdays winners are no longer scrolling across on the site but no sign yet of yesterdays winners though!
    waiting for my 1st competition win... :smiley:

• colnun
    colnun Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Have just emailed customer service to say that I believed I was a Thursday winner but had not recieved email notification and could not check on site as the site hasn't been updated - will update if/when I get a reply.
  • Ozzyfan
    Ozzyfan Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks colnun, hope your wait to see if you are a winner will soon be over, fingers crossed for you.
    I missed on my turn but my son got through to have a go & thinks he hit a target so he is waiting for some news about the winners :)
    waiting for my 1st competition win... :smiley:

• gingerchick
    gingerchick Posts: 3,847 Forumite
    Options
    Yeh, thanks colnun, I will wait to see what reply you get as I'm sure I hit a target as well. Although that could be wishful thinking:rolleyes:
  • colnun
    Options
    Yeh, thanks colnun, I will wait to see what reply you get as I'm sure I hit a target as well. Although that could be wishful thinking:rolleyes:

Well so far just had an automated reply to say someone will be in touch...we'll see... Did any of the entrants on here from Wednesday get the men in red cheering and then not get a prize I wonder??
  • wallzone
    wallzone Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    colnun On Wednesday I hit the board with woolie and his friend on and one of the men put his thumb up to the camera and smiled and I won ----Nothing ! Yet I certainly hit this board I know I did, i have also sent an email off to Woolies but feel it will sound like sour grapes really.
    Kevin.
  • samf1971
    samf1971 Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    Options
    Them men jumped up & down for me (no idea of the sound as I've no speakers on PC) and I DID win something, DH entered the next day but the timing seemed out so the one we saw on the screen seemed to be the previous person's shot and not his as the catapult wasn't moved as per his directions, but the next one we saw was moved iyswim.
  • colnun
    Options
    wallzone wrote: »
    colnun On Wednesday I hit the board with woolie and his friend on and one of the men put his thumb up to the camera and smiled and I won ----Nothing ! Yet I certainly hit this board I know I did, i have also sent an email off to Woolies but feel it will sound like sour grapes really.
    Kevin.

Well Kevin thanks for the info - certainly seems like the whole comp was ill-contrived from the start and ended up a complete shambles imo :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure