🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E:12/10 Woolworths big red book

Options

Comments

• ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    glad its over broke left click button on laptop for rehiting the button
    very frustrating
    only got in once that was yesterday
  • dollop
    dollop Posts: 2,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    isitenough wrote: »
    Stupid comp if you ask me. Making you register AND then login to queue anyways?! Why bother making people register? And why make a queue, why not just let people register/login and play the game? Just daft,

initally i thought that then i thought about it and its fair because everyone gets a chance then,you dont get people haveing a go every 5 mins where then other people dont stand a chance at least this way most people got a go.
    It`s getting to the point
  • colnun
    colnun Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Of all those on here who had a go - did anyone win anything? They haven't updated winners on site yet today...
  • brook_son
    brook_son Posts: 5,538 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    will have to do some work today - glad this was only for two days, but it was fun.

It was great having this site to look at as you didnt feel on your own.

:dance:Carry on Comping :dance:
  • OwtForNowt
    OwtForNowt Posts: 1,685 Forumite
    Options
    Is there a List of Winners yet?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • hobbes
    hobbes Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    The men all cheered "A prize!" when I did it yesterday, but accoring to the terms and conditions, winners should receive email notification by 10pm on the day that you played. Winners have to respond within a week to claim their prize.

Unfortunately I didn't get an email, so maybe I haven't won after all. :confused:

I'm waiting for them to update the list of winners on the site so I can check if my name is there.
    Wins to date:

Jul 2007: Nintendo DS Lite, Gardening Tools, Bananarama CD, 2 x Women's Open Golf Tickets (worth £50 each)
    Aug 2007: Shrek backpack,Tick remover, Firehouse Dog goodies
    Sep 2007: Box of Wispas
    Oct 2007: £5 Amazon voucher
  • colnun
    colnun Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Well thought I'd won a prize cos they all cheered when i hit a target and the guy collecting the books put his thumb up but just looked at the rules and it says all winners would have an email by 10 pm same day - so looks like it was all balony imo :mad:
  • froggy27_2
    Options
    check the winners list on their site. I won a DVD on weds but only got the confirmation email thurs afternoon....
    A friend is a present which you give yourself (R.Stevenson)
    Happiness seems made to be shared (Jean Racine)
  • Baby_J_2
    Baby_J_2 Posts: 637 Forumite
    Options
    Alot of people who won on Wednesday didn't get their confirmation until Thursday lunchtime. So you may well have won something. Why hasn't the list been updated yet?!
  • OwtForNowt
    OwtForNowt Posts: 1,685 Forumite
    Options
    Prehaps they are doing the Big draw so will do the list of winners when they do that?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport