Make upto £10 a day in August 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There are fewer at the weekend but you should try checking if you have time - Prolific surveys.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    #10 Zeek - sell and buy gift cards

If you have unwanted gift cards or even if you want to try and buy some at a discounted rate, check out Zeek. . If buying from zeek, check out the CASHBACK sites first as you can earn money, buying your gift cards 😊

There are mobile apps for Android and iOS and if you have neither, you can go online and still buy and sell.

https://www.zeek.me/gb/sell-gift-cards/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id825631837?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marketplaceapp&hl=en_GB

It’s easy to sell on zeek. Register your account, look for the retailer who’s gift card, you want to sell. Add the gift card details and the discount you are prepared to offer. List your gift card. Most gift cards sell very fast and you will receive your payment after fees in either paypal or your bank account or even amazon vouchers!

You can now choose Amazon gift cards as your payout method on Zeek!

Please note, once paid, you will not be able to change our payout method to cash or Zeek credit.

As long as your voucher has not yet been sold, you can edit your payout method by going to: ‘My listings’> desired voucher listing> ‘edit’ (at the top of the voucher)> and change your method to cash/Zeek credit.

Payout in Amazon gift cards gives you the benefit of reduced seller fees!

If you chose Amazon as your payout method, your Amazon gift card will become available to you in your Zeek wallet within 14 days of your sale. You will be able to redeem your gift card at https://www.amazon.co.uk. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Please see full terms and conditions here.

Why are you charged a transaction fee?

Some purchases are subject to a transaction fee to cover the cost of payment processing and authenticating the gift card for sale.

If you receive a promo code

All credit expires within 10 days of its claim, unless otherwise stated within a specific promotion

What is Zeek’s Share campaign?

Our share campaign enables you to earn a £5 credit reward for every new user who downloads our app and buys something using your unique share code.

You can now buy Zeek credit!
    Buying Zeek credit is a great way to save even more on your shopping. When you purchase a Zeek credit voucher, you will receive a redemption code. When you claim this code you will receive its full amount to your Zeek account.

Zeek credit vouchers are non-transferable and can only be claimed by their original buyer.

Any problems contact the Zeek team - https://www.zeek.me/faq/

AND AS ALWAYS CHECK THE REFERRAL BOARD FOR ZEEK REFERRALS AND LEAVE YOUR OWN

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5253925&highlight=zeek
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 August 2017 at 10:57AM
    Options
    Can I ask what you do with your elderberries please, KM?

We've loads of tall elderberry trees in our garden and they're always laden with fruit. I never pick any but at least they're a feast for the birds:j. To be honest, I don't know what to do with them (apart from wine making which I'm not interested in doing). That's a terrible confession from a country-dweller:o. All ideas very welcome.

Likewise for rowans. I've never seen such a wonderful amount of red berries on our trees as there is this year. Again, our loss is the birds' gain. They go mad for them:rotfl:

No more time to respond to posts now as must dash to the event I'm helping out at. Was really busy yesterday, thank goodness:T. I hate standing around doing nothing at that sort of event.

Have a happy and profitable weekend, everyone:beer:

Erm ......Im probably not the best person to ask as I usually combine them with brambles to make wine. Should make more use of them really as they are an excellent antioxidant!!
    I have a recipe for blackberry cordial which is good where you could substitute elderberries. Give me a shout if you would like it.
    :D

Edited to add

Look what I found ....http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=834764
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    £7.03 today from matched betting.

Started using Qmee, managed to get £0.49 yesterday (inc. some surveys), but have had absolutely nothing searching today. Will leave that be until I build up a few pound, or am having a slow day with betting etc.

I started using Qmee too, have had a few pennies from searches, but more from the surveys. I cashed out to make sure it worked, and had the money within minutes, so that was good!
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
  • Mummy_bear
    Mummy_bear Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Been quiet on the money earning front last few days.

Checking in to add £1.55 from approved PA surveys

£56.4/£93!
    My LBM May 2017, DH LBM July 2017- Total Debt (not Including Mortgage) £46444.23 :eek:
    £40773.61 /£46444.23 87.8% paid
  • VintageHistorian
    Options
    Sold the game I listed on eBay already! Just need to work out what the postage will be before I add it to my total.

Following on from our talk about JobSpotter last week, I just updated the app this morning and "Verify" is now back, and states that after a certain number of verifications you'll get 10 points added to your wallet, so those of us with iPhones should now match those with Androids!
    "You won't bloom until you're planted" - Graffiti spotted in Newcastle.

Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind - Doctor Who

Total overpayments in 2021 - £901.28!
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Just got a £10 debenhams gift card from BetterPoints, so that's £42.35 this month!!
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No new monies to add but I've just listed another nine items on eBay (bringing it up to 10) so hoping to have something to add soon!
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    £28.65 in from Ebay sales :beer:

£182.58/£155

Still waiting on some cashouts before I add them in :D
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    £19.38 from matched betting for me today.

Managed another 2 PA studies earlier for £2.10 once approved. As always, I won't count until they're cashed out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure