Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018 - but being replaced....

Options
124»

Comments

• Pasareti
    Pasareti Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    This seems to be Royal Mail's idea. You print an A4 paper,you carefully cut out the size needed for a DL envelope,then you get hold of some glue and stick it on. It might suit sellers and buyers but not the general public.
    My mind boggles why could they not incorporate the various printing formats from the old system.

It seems that Royal Mail decided to serve only traders and does not give a damn about ordinary people who would like to send letters using the online service as it used to be. Is this called progress?
  • scepticOfCheltenham
    Options
    Has anyone had a refund yet? I'm still waiting for the refund I requested in March which they told me was processed on 2nd April.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pasareti wrote: »
    This seems to be Royal Mail's idea. You print an A4 paper,you carefully cut out the size needed for a DL envelope,then you get hold of some glue and stick it on. It might suit sellers and buyers but not the general public.
    My mind boggles why could they not incorporate the various printing formats from the old system.

It seems that Royal Mail decided to serve only traders and does not give a damn about ordinary people who would like to send letters using the online service as it used to be. Is this called progress?

https://www.royalmail.com/labelstogo/

Or print nothing. Very quick & easy.
    QR scanned,label auto printed and applied

Rms future doesnt lay in letters. Their models will not focus on them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business