IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Quick question! Please help!! Gemini Parking Solution PCN

Options

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Click on edit in each post you want to change (one at a time)
  • So_ri_na25
    So_ri_na25 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    It doen,t work none of the opptions showed in the + icon like edit, report, share etc.😬 Do i need to contact the administrator maybe? :Dp
  • So_ri_na25
    Options

Thank you. I will try�� So in my appeal to popla should i say and include the proof of payment even tough it is for a different car or should i forget about this and just send the template? I am not sure how to explain it to popla eighter that a payment was made for the session but typed in wrong details of the car, or i coukd say that i tried to register the car with ringo a d they must have putted the payment wrong. And if i would have to show evidance of payment , do i need to include a copy of the original banck statement where my husbands name will appear , or just a close photo of the screen showing the transaction in the online banking app maybe? Please let me know if you have any ideas or advice as really don,t know how to put it forward to popla now�� Really appreciate ur time. Thanks a lot!
  • So_ri_na25
    Options
    Can anyone please advise? What is the popla maximum time to appleal?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    28 days from the date your code was generated, as it tells you..... You can use the checker on parking cowboys site AND NOTHING ELSE from that site to see when your code expires.

For POPLA show us your draft. I would incldue that the ringo app made a mistake OR the driver did, but either way payment WAS made for a vehicle there.
  • So_ri_na25
    Options
    So i should add a bank statement or a picture of the statement to proof that payment was made? I will put it together and will post it here before i send it. Thanks for the guidance. Much appreciate it!
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So_ri_na25 wrote: »
    So i should add a bank statement or a picture of the statement to proof that payment was made? I will put it together and will post it here before i send it. Thanks for the guidance. Much appreciate it!

Won't do you any harm.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You can redact personal info as well. This is only balance pof probabilities - a payment made at X time for Y car park (from ringo) is a good proof.
  • So_ri_na25
    Options
    Right! I will then specify in the letter about the payment and what time and location for which it was the payment done with ringo and will atach a picture of the online statement showing the transaction. Thanks for getting back!! I am REALLY TRYING NOW TO PUT THE LETTER TOGETHER:rotfl::rotfl: i spent lots of hours on tge forum to try to find what suits my case and hope i will be able to make a good appeal letter:cool: will come back later with the final product! 😉 Have a nice day everybody.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,161 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    So_ri_na25 wrote: »
    Right! I will then specify in the letter about the payment and what time and location for which it was the payment done with ringo and will attach a picture of the online statement showing the transaction.

Stop.
    I am not sure how to explain it to popla eighter that a payment was made for the session but typed in wrong details of the car, or i coukd say that i tried to register the car with ringo a d they must have putted the payment wrong.

Stop.

POPLA will not care about that, and you are in immense danger of blowing your winning point. We've already told you what that is. The templates for POPLA are in post #3 of the NEWBIES thread and you can find a previously-written version of the point about Gemini's PCN not being POFA complaint, by searching 'Gemini POPLA POFA' and copying what someone has already typed about that appeal point.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure