IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Claim form-county court business centre

Options

Comments

• MrsG2711
    Options
    Maybe I will leave it as

Both xxx and xxx Housing have neglected to provide proof of chain of authority.

• MrsG2711
    Options
    Does any body know if the below statement is true base on that fact that small claims track comes under Practice Direction 27

xxx failed to comply with paras 3, 6(a) and (c) of the Practice Direction - Pre-Action Conduct.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,154 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It seems a true statement if it relates to the right version of the PAP (changed on 1st October).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • MrsG2711
    Options
    This will come as no surprise to you but gladrags are x1 day late with their paperwork. I am sure if I was they would ensure I lost by default.

Do I complain to the court now?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You'd raise it at the start of the hearing and explain why being late disadvantaged you.
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    Let the court know now that you don’t have... from the claimant, and ask that this s noted. Contemporaneous notes are alwsys an. Good thing to have.
  • MrsG2711
    Options
    They will probably say it got lost in the xmas post. Should I email them to let them know their paperwork has not been received and that I shall be letting the court know. It’s obviously one of their poor tactics. They’re most likely using the time to polish off their claim now that they know all that I have on them in my witness statements
  • MrsG2711.
    Options
    I have now received the witness statement... one day late via email!!!

They really are taking the p*ss
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Did you agree to service via email?
    If not, and they have to telephone you to confirm this (as it must be an attachment and they have to confirm you can receive the attachment) you could technically complain about a breach of the order AND a breach of the CPR...
  • MrsG2711.
    Options
    Unless email is acceptable within part 27 of CPR!! I shall have another rad of it.

I did not agree to email and have not received any correspondence/calls from gladrags regarding email.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure