IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Tesco Highview Parking fine

13»

Comments

• mjp89
    mjp89 Posts: 28
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you! It's been sent. Will keep you posted!
  • mjp89
    Forumite
    Success on both tickets! Thanks so much everyone for you're help. I'll post in the successes thread and update the OP with full story when I'm back at the computer!

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your Parking Charge Notice.

After reviewing our data and in view of the representations made in connection with its issue, we can confirm that we have decided to cancel this notice and no further action is to be taken.

Yours faithfully,
    Highview Parking Limited
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    mjp89 wrote: »
    Success on both tickets! Thanks so much everyone for you're help. I'll post in the successes thread and update the OP with full story when I'm back at the computer!

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your Parking Charge Notice.

After reviewing our data and in view of the representations made in connection with its issue, we can confirm that we have decided to cancel this notice and no further action is to be taken.

Yours faithfully,
    Highview Parking Limited

Great stuff, it's the only way until the scammers are seen
    off into the sewers.

Do tell all your friends about this site, free help always available
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,198
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well done you, glad to have been able to put my twopennorth in. Did you happen to beat the two-hour record for cancellation from time of appeal?

I think we should start a leaders' ladder for fastest cancellation, like that daft omelette speed cooking competition on a Saturday morning. How that James Martin hasn't caught something nasty from tasting most of the slop dished up, I don't know! :rotfl:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • mjp89
    Forumite
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Well done you, glad to have been able to put my twopennorth in. Did you happen to beat the two-hour record for cancellation from time of appeal?

I think we should start a leaders' ladder for fastest cancellation, like that daft omelette speed cooking competition on a Saturday morning. How that James Martin hasn't caught something nasty from tasting most of the slop dished up, I don't know! :rotfl:

Sadly not! Submitted 3pm yesterday, cancelled 11am today. Still not too bad a time though!
  • I searched for Tesco parking charge on Google and got this thread. Used the wording on a previous post at 7pm last night. Charge cancelled today at 4pm - thank you!
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,198
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Good man bigkenny :T
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,105
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I searched for Tesco parking charge on Google and got this thread. Used the wording on a previous post at 7pm last night.

Charge cancelled today at 4pm - thank you!

Yay, not quite a record breaker but brilliant news! :T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure