Bott & Co

Hi,

Hi there. After receiving compensation of £540 per person for two people using Bott & Co. I emailed them for a breakdown of the compensation and asked for more details of what they had pursued as I had claimed for two individuals on two separate flights each (both outbound and return flights were delayed) . However, they never responded. I completed a feedback survey and added in the comments section about my queries but still heard nothing. I am concerned that Bott & Co have only retrieved compensation for one of the two delayed flights, in which case I would like to pursue compensation for the other. Or they have not given me the full amount. I am not sure what step to take next as they will not respond to my communications. Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Comments

• leylandsunaddict
    leylandsunaddict Posts: 1,923 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    How many euros per flight per person were you claiming?
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    colonelm wrote: »
    After receiving compensation of £540 per person

I am concerned that Bott & Co have only retrieved compensation for one of the two delayed flights, in which case I would like to pursue compensation for the other.

The maximum compensation payment would be for a long haul flight would be €600 which is approx £520
    from that Bott take 25% + vat of the compensation amount plus a £25 per person admin fee
    £540 therefore cannot be for one flight
  • Hi Colonelm,

Just seeing your post about compensation. I apologise that you haven't been able to get more information in regards to your query. As part of the Bott&Co Comms team, I can look into this straight away. Please could you share your reference number here or send an email to Media@bottonline.co.uk and I will look into for you.

Regards,
    Bott&CO Comms Team
  • Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses. In my initial post the £540 per person was before fees and I believe the full 600 Euro amount at the exchange rate at that time. Bott&Co have been in touch and as of this week, the situation has been fully rectified. I'd like to thank Bott&Co for their fantastic response.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure