Vodafone UNDERcharge

Options
Hi guys. I recently got an early upgrade one year into my two year contract.

For the past year i've been paying £36 per month. Via web chat, we agreed that my new direct debit for this month going forwards would be £58 per month (to account for the new phone/tarriff). My vodafone app says I have been charged £58 this month, yet they only took £36 out my bank that day.

Dilemna: Do I carry on my business and not ask any questions or tell them about it?

Comments

• sparky93
    sparky93 Posts: 393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    set the money aside, so if they do come asking for it on next bill, its not a bill shock' lol.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    More likely they just set up a new contract and the old one's still running.
  • dezzywilliam1
    Options
    vodafone is good and i am also using that service.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi TokyoKazama,

If you'd me like to check your account to see what's happened, email me via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure