Someone very close to me has split from his partner. They have a 7 year old son and the although the Dad lives away from the family home now, he wants to see as much as possible of his son. They have come to an agreement of every other weekend and in the week if possible.The mother is very unreasonable and takes their son away without telling the Dad, therefore he isn't able to spend as much time with his son as he would like. The Dad is so down about this and it seems the mother is just doing this to spite the father, when he has done nothing wrong. It is heart breaking to watch and I wondered if he has any legel entitlement, or if anyone could please give some advice on what he could do.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards