IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

How long to set aside a CCJ

Options
12346»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Not a parking charge then.

You need to go to another MSE board, as we only deal with parking scams.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I had been served a CCJ while I was away from the country for 5 years and I was truly unaware of it,do I stand a good chance to apply for the CCJ to set aside?
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    Dont apply on someone elses thread!
    We dont know because weve got no knowledge. Most likely you can show it was never lawfully served. But it depends on more details than youve given, and you cant post it here because again, this isnt yuor thread. 
  • CCJ2015
    Options
    Hi there. I recent applied for mortgage it got declined found out had CCJ on my credit report from 14/01/2016.Its from Anglian water. I paid money owed to Anglian water on 14/12/2015 in full but Anglian water are saying they applied for summon/judgment on 10/12/2015 but I never had any paper work but paid full amount on 14/12/2015.
    They are saying as I only paid the full amount and not court fee and  solicitor fee they got this CCJ. back in 2016 i got feed up and paid £186 as they were sending me letters on 13/03/2016 . Now on my credit report it comes up as satisfied on 15/04/2016. 
    If I paid them full amount in 14/12/2015 in full  and I had no court letter or paper in post how can they get CCJ on my credit report.

Can I get court to set this aside. Many thanks for help
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 September 2020 at 10:22PM
    Options
    CCJ2015 said:
    I found out had CCJ on my credit report from 14/01/2016.Its from Anglian water.
    This board is about fighting parking tickets.

Has this got anything to do with parking?

Perhaps your question would best asked on a more legal orientated forum - LegalBeagles maybe.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback