O2 to Vodafone back to O2 [PAC code]

Options
Had my O2 contract cancelled due to the appaulling customer service and the non-geo numbers. I ported my number across to Vodafone last week with a new 18 month deal- however, Vodafone ported my number onto a different SIM card.

After calling Vodafone 2 or 3 times (and my phone being out of action for 48hrs) I got my old number eventually ported onto the correct SIM. Since then, my Mobile internet settings have not worked and 2 calls to Vodafone later it is still not working. Fed up with this shocking service from Vodafone after only 7 days into my contract and I'm going to cancel as I'm within the 14-day introduction period.

I have looked around and I see the O2 simplicity deal looks not too bad. When I cancel my vodafone deal, will they send me my PAC? And if so, can port this number back to O2 on a Simplicity SIM only deal?

Comments

• rickyc_3
    rickyc_3 Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    yup you can!
    Who needs a sig!!! :rotfl:
  • knighty1
    knighty1 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    well good luck there mate.after such service,why go back though?....i left o2 and at min 8months into a vodafone account i hate it...but good luck
  • litkid_2000
    Options
    knighty1 wrote: »
    well good luck there mate.after such service,why go back though?....i left o2 and at min 8months into a vodafone account i hate it...but good luck

I made a few calls and vodafone are happy to release the PAC code and O2 happy to take me on.

I take your point on customer service. But Vodafone were abysmal (you would think they would at least try to provide decent service in my first week- even the cancellation team made no effort to ask why I was leaving). And O2 is fantastic value for money so I'll put up with their inept service- I get the picture that, after my experience with Three, O2 and Vodafone, one network's customer service is as bad as the other.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure