nPOWER Fixed Energy Online August 2017

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels
1 reply 2.2K views
Wootton_WhispererWootton_Whisperer Forumite
1 Post
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels
I'm on the nPOWER Fixed Energy Online August 2017 account. Since being on it, they have been unable to provide account statements due to "IT problems". Does anyone have the same problem?

Replies

• nPowernPower Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the nPOWER Fixed Energy Online August 2017 account. Since being on it, they have been unable to provide account statements due to "IT problems". Does anyone have the same problem?

Hi Wootton Whisperer

Thanks for your post.

I'm disappointed you've not had any account statements since switching tariffs, it sounds like an account specific issue.
    Can you contact us using the details on our profile page with your account details and up to date meter readings and we'll put things right for you. Please mark any correspondence with MSE so we know where to refer back to.

Kind regards

Jess :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using [email protected] - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals