ZZPS/Elite Management PCN

any ideas in the post today i recived a PCM (ZZOPS LTD on behalf of ELITE MANAGEMENT(MIDLANDS)LTD (43days)after it never happened ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HERD ABOUT IT

Replies

• pogofishpogofish Forumite
    10.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean ZZPS, then you need to read Post Four of the Newbies Sticky at the top of this forum. The other first three posts will fully inform you about the private parking industry and what you should have had up to now, so they are worth reading too.

Are your RK details on your V5 correct/up to date or have you moved recently without forwarding? - those are about the most common reasons for PPC letters going awry, although the "bolt from the blue" approach by bawbag debt collectors does seem to be happening a bit too often recently.
  • Thank you so much for your help pogofish
  • Anybody got the email address for elite management(midlands)ltd please. I only have the pcn without the above and this is the only item i have with this mystery parking fine
  • The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is their postal address, I cannot find an email, 34 High Street Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 8LZ
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mastman58 wrote: »
    Anybody got the email address for elite management(midlands)ltd please. I only have the pcn without the above and this is the only item i have with this mystery parking fine
    I don't understand - the letter will give you a way to contact the sender to challenge this, or if it is merely a ZZPS debt letter, do NOT reply anyway.

Surely the sticky threads at the top were enough to tell you this, when you read them first.

DO NOT challenge without first reading 'NEWBIES PLEASE READ THIS FIRST'. No random email talking about the story of what happened/nor who was driving, of course.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Thank you to The Deep. Yes on reflection you are right, Thank you Coupon-Mad
  • mastman58mastman58 Forumite
    13 Posts
    I first posted the mystery problem i have on the 29/04/17 and received good advice from your good selves. This is the situation.
    1 Received NTK from PCN Admin Centre.
    2 Sent e-mail asking for proof ie Photo evidence,postion of NTD How my details were obtained. 01/05/17
    3 Received e-mail my right to appeal had expired after 28 days but NO ANSWERS TO ITEM 2 31/05/17
    4 And today 01/0617 in the post i received a ZZPS YOU OWE £172 FOR THE ALLEGED
    NO PARKING TICKET ON THE 18/ 03/17 ???.
    HOW LONG DOES THIS NONSENSE GO OR WHAT MORE CAN I DO (IGNORE) IT
    PLEASE ADVICE THANK YOU
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IGNORE unless you receive a court claim in the post

this "nonsense" can go on for 6 years , after which it is statute barred in england and wales
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • edited 1 June 2017 at 7:29PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 June 2017 at 7:29PM
    It goes on for months or years, we've all been there.

Debt collector threatograms are laughable. No biggie. come back if Elite try a small claim, as we do win those (won 4 yesterday:

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/bad-day-for-gladstones.html

Nothing to be done at this silly stage! I know you want to see it off but this scam rumbles on, always does. You could write a letter of complaint to your MP (maybe after the election!) and to the DCLG to show them more about this scam.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • mastman58mastman58 Forumite
    13 Posts
    Thank you both . coupon-mad explain small claim so i know were i stand
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides