IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Highview Parking Urban Exchange Advice

Options
2»

Comments

• N888994
    N888994 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Even the one from January? I feel bad that I've surmounted quite a few PCN's, should've looked more into it online.
  • Bahari
    Options
    Hi;

I received similar parking charges, I received three different parking tickets from Highview Parking. (Urban Exchange Manchester)

The dates of events is as follows;

- 24 August 2017- ANPR notice received on 8 November 2017- dated 3 November 2017 (duration 02:15).
    - 26 August 2017 - ANPR notice received on 9 November 2017- dated 6 November 2017 (duration 01:11)

- 2 September 2017- ANPR notice received on 9 November 2017- dated 7 November 2017 (duration 01:35).

Any advice on what to do.

Thanks
    M.B
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Read the NEWBIES thread, submit the template appeal at 9am tomorrow, separately for all three PCNs, and tell us how quickly they cancel the PCNs. These are EASY.

If you haven't read any other Highview threads apart from this ancient one from May (which is completely different from your situation, because the hapless poster MISSED the appeal stage by ignoring the NTK) then you've so far missed the fact we have a 2 hour challenge, to encourage people to appeal at 9am then see if they can get the Highview cancellation quicker than 'our' record!

:D

Please don't ask how to find the NEWBIES thread. You are looking at a reply that tells you where to click. No reply here, you are hijacking someone else's thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Bahari
    Options
    Apologies;
    I attempted to post a new threat regarding my issue from yesterday, but it seems that it is not appearing.

I would like to update you that I have submitted three different appeals and I received a confirmation of receipt, but still waiting a reply.
    Apologies for hijacking this thread.
  • Bahari
    Options
    :rotfl:Hi Guys;

As I promised to update you on my appeal for my three parking charges from High View parking.

Just to let you know that all three have been cancelled.
    I received three different emails this morning, stating that the parking notice has been cancelled and no further action will be taken.

I would like to thank you for all your help and advice.

M.B:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport