DFW Sunday Confessional 30th Sept

Options
martin_bio.jpg
Forgive me Martin for I have sinned....
Herein lies the place in which to repent ye wicked non MSE/DFW sins...
Repent and ye shall be forgiven!
Repent!%20%20Repent!%20For%20the%20end%20is%20near!.gif
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3

Comments

• immoral_angeluk
    Options
    My sins this week....
    • Dh and I BOTH recieved vanquis cards through the post thanks to Quidco
    • We didn't cut them up straight away
    • Dh's STILL isn't cut up
    • Mine was cut up after spending £30 on gambling offers on it through quidco :wall:
    • I partook in non matched betting (but won) again thanks to quidco :eek:
    • Was very very VERY tempted to buy a guitar for DH (but didn't *phew*)
    • Went out friday night with the girls and spent £20, £7 of which was on a taxi...
    Oh the shame!!!! May the finger of Martin strike me down!
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    Great idea! Can I confess in advance of todays girlie shopping trip?!! There will be some needs (work clothes) but make-up is a want isnt it?!! Will post when I return tonight...please send positive "be strong" vibes - I'm rubbish at discipline when I shop!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• sammy115
    sammy115 Posts: 15,267 Forumite
    Options
    Okay - i have spent on the vanquis card that I applied for to get the £20 at topcashback. HOWEVER, I have only used it to buy christmas presents from littlewoods, kays and great universal using the buy 2 get one free with £25 off a £50 spend + discount LOL! so £50 cost me £14.......

Oh and I did buy four chairs for my dining table and they were dearer than I wanted to pay but they were the cheapest I could find and believe me I have looked and looked and looked for cheaper.

OH AND i bought a mobile phone for OH. Although that was a deal through littlewoods catalogue too. A sony erriccson W850i for £85 on PAYG. Although again in my defence we were spending £30 per month on contract and now we aren't..

My god, I have been naughty really. Although I fully intend to pay the VANQUIS card off in full when I get my wages from my new job.

Phew......that feels better
    Quality is doing something right when no one is looking - Henry Ford
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    lol.... for some reason I don't think repenting in advance works QUITE the same :rotfl:
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • sammy115
    Options
    Oh I got an elizabeth arden blusher for the cost of postage for £2.99 and a lipgloss and free Tommy shower gel and a lipgloss pallette for £3.00 and..........
  • sammy115
    Options
    Can I put a block on the grabbit bargains and vouchers board please! I only have to see the word bargain or sale and I am doomed!
  • sammy115
    Options
    lol.... for some reason I don't think repenting in advance works QUITE the same :rotfl:

:rotfl: No not really, it smacks of I have repented therefore I CAN:rotfl:

Nice try though!
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    i had a splurge week and spent far too much... well around £70 :eek:, i brought a wii game that i was determined to buy on payday doh4jw.gif, i havent recorded my spends in my spending diary for well over a week, however i have more money in my accounts than i thought i did :j
  • always_amazed
    Options
    hey, do you do this every Sunday? Its a great idea!

I have to confess that, despite promising self I wouldn't;

went shopping without a list on Payday.
    havn't filled in my spending diary since payday.
    only did my daily clicks twice this week!

(and this isn't exactly DFW but my room is an awful mess).
    x

xxx
    LBM : August 2007
    my debts: less than this time last year....!
    DFW Nerd Club #706I'm Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts :D
  • sophiesmum_2
    Options
    I used my cleared credit card to pay for next years holiday:rolleyes: :rolleyes: BUT it was a real internet bargain ~ return flights for two and two weeks self catering in a 4 star complex,Malta for £240!!!!!, and i have that much already tracked in my cashback sites:D . card will be paid off on payday 15th so not so bad really for a great bargain:j

Oh and DD talked me into buying her some new stable boots £60 :eek: which weren't budgeted for, but as we aren't taking her on the holiday I was on a guilt trip:o :o:o
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport