We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH. Sounds Painful

Options

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Snaggles wrote: »
    Injections don't hurt that much ya bloody wuss! :rotfl:

They do...

But like I said, if I got stuck with something sharp and it didn't hurt - then I'd be worried...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    They do...

But like I said, if I got stuck with something sharp and it didn't hurt - then I'd be worried...

Oh for goodness sake, when you have passed something the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of a 10 bob bit you'll know what pain is my boy.
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • ZTD
    Options
    Injections don't hurt that much ya bloody wuss! :rotfl: You should try having your wazoo sewn back up after you've just shoved a baby through it.........(insert eye watering smiley here)!

Thankfully no wazoo to get sewn up. In fact had no stitches ever. One of the benefits of healing really quickly... :D
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake, when you have passed something the size of a watermelon through a hole the size of a 10 bob bit you'll know what pain is my boy.

What you get up to behind closed doors is not my business... :whistle:
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Seriously....teeny tiny thin little needle....big grown up man......:rolleyes:
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    :T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • ZTD
    Options
    Seriously....teeny tiny thin little needle....big grown up man......:rolleyes:

I get splinters in my fingers and they hurt too...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Actually, I'll give you that, splinters are evil :rotfl:
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    worse than paper cuts? they feel like death by 1000 knives.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • ZTD
    Options

Not really evil, but fiddly to get out. Once sliced one of them out with a scalpel because the needle/tweezer thing just wasn't doing it...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family