We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Notice to Keeper never received
FutureTrunks
Posts: 73 Forumite
Hi everyone,
Firstly I would like to think the immense amount of help and resources provided; I have received quite a few tickets this year and have beaten every single one of them either at the appeal stage to the PPC, or at the POPLA stage. However I now have a small issue.
I now have a ticket that has gone straight through to the debt collectors, and I have never even received a notice to keeper for this ticket. Unfortunately I can't even remember if I had seen the stick-on-ticket for this charge as I had quite a few this year. But I have DEFINITELY not had any sort of NTK, and I have a huge folder full of NTKs for other tickets.
Now since I hadn't had an NTK, I didn't realise I had a ticket, and didn't go through the necessary appeal hurdles. But I still think I should have still had a chance to appeal.
What do you recommend that I do?
Thanks,
FutureTrunks
Firstly I would like to think the immense amount of help and resources provided; I have received quite a few tickets this year and have beaten every single one of them either at the appeal stage to the PPC, or at the POPLA stage. However I now have a small issue.
I now have a ticket that has gone straight through to the debt collectors, and I have never even received a notice to keeper for this ticket. Unfortunately I can't even remember if I had seen the stick-on-ticket for this charge as I had quite a few this year. But I have DEFINITELY not had any sort of NTK, and I have a huge folder full of NTKs for other tickets.
Now since I hadn't had an NTK, I didn't realise I had a ticket, and didn't go through the necessary appeal hurdles. But I still think I should have still had a chance to appeal.
What do you recommend that I do?
Thanks,
FutureTrunks
0
Comments
-
Need more info:
Have you moved house?
Who PPC is this?
Which DCA?
Have you contacted the PPC?0 -
Hi, thanks for the reply!
No I haven't moved house since receiving the ticket, the PPC is UKPC, I'm not sure what you mean by DCA, and no I haven't contacted them yet, I wanted to be sure of what I should do first.0 -
DCA = debt collection agency0
-
FutureTrunks wrote: »Hi everyone,
Firstly I would like to think the immense amount of help and resources provided; I have received quite a few tickets this year and have beaten every single one of them either at the appeal stage to the PPC, or at the POPLA stage. However I now have a small issue.
I now have a ticket that has gone straight through to the debt collectors, and I have never even received a notice to keeper for this ticket. Unfortunately I can't even remember if I had seen the stick-on-ticket for this charge as I had quite a few this year. But I have DEFINITELY not had any sort of NTK, and I have a huge folder full of NTKs for other tickets.
Now since I hadn't had an NTK, I didn't realise I had a ticket, and didn't go through the necessary appeal hurdles. But I still think I should have still had a chance to appeal.
Read post #4 of the NEWBIES thread and if UKPC start a claim, read post #2 of that sticky.PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD0 -
My apologies, the DCA is Zenith Collections0
-
Zenith is Debt Recovery Plus, as covered in post #4 of the NEWBIEs thread and here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3829727
...a source of amusement and boredom here for a decade.PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD0 -
Thanks for all the help!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
