Rambling on...

edited 21 April 2017 at 9:04PM in Debt free diaries
2K replies 132.1K views

Replies

• HiddenidenityHiddenidenity Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    It can and will only get better from here. Everyone faces bumps in the road but remember the only way is up xx
  • UncannyScotUncannyScot Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    I eventually managed to get some sleep last night...
    Was plagued by bad dreams though...
    Woke to the sun shining though and although not well rested, I felt strangely calmed

Have a lovely day everyone
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
    5.4K Posts
    Have a lovely day x
    2.1K Posts
    Forumite
    Home, home again, I love to be here when I can.... to quote Pink Floyd (almost)

Long tiring day at work catching up on paperwork and reports and other stuff that needed catching up on as we are tremendously busy and they expect us to do everything regardless... meh...
    Almost up to date anyway... finish up by getting ahead of it all tomorrow...

Hoping to hear from my CAB adviser soon as to future planning for the sequestration.
    How long will it go on for, what milestones need setting etc.

Hope everyone else had a good one today.
    I'm gonna have my tea and catch up with my faves on here before chilling with the telly :D
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
    2.1K Posts
    Forumite
    I've already asked about this on the Bankruptcy forum, however getting answers on there is a bit....slow

Anyone have any experience of the TSB with regards to bankruptcy?
    I have opened a basic account with them, as i am about to go for the BIG B I was wondering if I would still be able to use the account or if i would need another account....

hope everyone is having a good one today ;D
    R.I.P. T.P.
    5.4K Posts
    I've already asked about this on the Bankruptcy forum, however getting answers on there is a bit....slow

Anyone have any experience of the TSB with regards to bankruptcy?
    I have opened a basic account with them, as i am about to go for the BIG B I was wondering if I would still be able to use the account or if i would need another account....

hope everyone is having a good one today ;D

I don't know about TSB but I do know co-op cashminder use to be the account recommended when I last looked.
    2.1K Posts
    Forumite
    Thanks Hidden
    The Co-op and Nationwide have been recommended so far ;D
    R.I.P. T.P.
    2.1K Posts
    Forumite
    Called TSB
    Unfortunately the lovely Welsh lassie I spoke to couldn't confirm anything for me as the department that could have answered my query was closed... meh
    However, she did advise me to call back tomorrow between 9am and 5pm when they would be able to help...
    Would like to keep the account open if possible as I really like their online banking set-up
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    16.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Typical! Departments you need to speak to are always closed by 5pm and at weekends. Oblivious to the fact people have those things called jobs!!!

Hope you get things sorted and get to rest easier.
    Christmas Savings 2022 £403.78/£600
    August NSD: 2
    2.1K Posts
    Forumite
    Lovely day here :D

Wish I had taken day off lol

Well, now that I have cancelled all payments to creditors while I prepare for the big B they are now calling and texting and e-mailing with the "We can help!" spiels...
    Aye, right then... git tae...

Thankfully, according to my adviser, this will stop once the B is in place; they cannot contact or harass me after that.

Right, back to what I'm supposed to be doing...

Have a lovely day folks, wherever you are :D
    R.I.P. T.P.