IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

IAS Appeal dismissal

Options
123457»

Comments

• Roshi
    Roshi Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    I have been given advice to contact the claimant and ask them for the following :

Request for Better Particulars of Claim

1. Please identify the head or heads of action in which this claim is based?
    a). If not the principal, in what capacity does the Claimant purport to act?
    b). Please identify the landowner

2. Please confirm that the Claimant can demonstrate a clear chain of authority from the landowner either by way of a written authority contract, deed or lease?
    a). That this/these document(s) is/are in the Claimant’s possession or if not when they will be.
    b). That such document(s) are available for inspection and if not when they will be.
    c). That copies of the document(s) can be provided and that the originals will be available at court.

3. If it is the Claimant’s case that their claim is based in contract and that such a contract was conveyed by way of signs displayed at the location please confirm the following:
    a). That the Claimant is able to produce a copy of all the various signs at the location indicating the various text point sizes together with a contemporaneous map or plan showing where they are deployed on site.
    b). A contemporaneous schedule of works/maintenance showing how and when such signs on-site were repaired, replaced and cleaned etc.
    c) Please confirm that your client ES Parking Enforcement have the necessary advertising consent under The Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) (England) Regulations 2007 for the signage erected at the location Winwick Street, WA2 7TT and that evidence of this will be available for inspection.

4. Please confirm whether it is the Claimant’s intention to adduce photographs and or video footage of the relevant event and:
    a). That such photographs and/or footage is in the Claimant’s possession and if not when it will be?
    b). That such photographs and/or footage are available for inspection and if not when they will be?
    c). That copies of the photographs and/or footage can be provided and that all the originals will be available at court.

5. Please confirm that the Claimant has in his possession an analysis of the costs incurred that form the additional charges included in the claim and:
    a). That copies of such an analysis and other attendant documents upon which the analysis is based are available for inspection and if not when they will be?
    b). That copies can be provided of the analysis and attendant documents and that all original documents upon which the Claimant might seek to rely on in this respect will be available at court.

Opinions on this please? :)
  • andytaylor
    Options
    Roshi wrote: »
    Good morning

My friends have looked and they are freehold so no lease .... :(

But there will be something to show what they own - a deed of sale.

This should put you in a stronger position:

Freeholder>Leaseholder>Tenant.
  • Roshi
    Roshi Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    AH ok, I will go back to them

Thanks
  • satandrive
    Options
    Roshi wrote: »
    AH ok, I will go back to them

Thanks

Hi Roshi, I have been reading through this thread and currently on the similar boat where my appeal is rejected by IAS.

Just wonder how far did you go with this?

Thanks,
    M
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    satandrive wrote: »
    Hi Roshi, I have been reading through this thread and currently on the similar boat where my appeal is rejected by IAS.

Just wonder how far did you go with this?

Thanks,
    M

This thread is now over a year old and the OP has not been back.

Start again with your own thread with a detailed explanation of what happened

I assume you do understand that the IPC is a scam
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes but we NEVER need a new thread asking for the 'next steps' after inevitably losing at IAS. It's all clearly covered in the NEWBIES thread, no next steps, no paying.

@satandrive please no new thread about this stage. Spare us a thread, as we are busy and there is no next step.

Never try IAS again. Come back at court claim stage where the process is far fairer and we see wins 99% of the time.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure