Make £10 a day April 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bloomfelt wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if I can count the savings from actually taking time to check my insurance renewal (and not just letting it carry on like i normally do :o)
    I'm sure its been asked before but I've had a look through and cant find the post

do you mean you have managed to reduce your insurance renewal? if so yes include the first month saving if you are paying by dd, or the whole amount if paying upfront. don't forget to move to your savings account :)
  • Aesop
    edited 15 April 2017 at 3:04PM
    Options
    Hi!

Hope you don't mind me popping on this with a question...

Does anyone know what the best survey sites are and how much is a realistic amount to make/for what time?

I may aswell spend my evening watching TV earning some extra £££££

xxx

survey sites vary for people. I like some, carbootcrazy likes others, others on here like different to both of us.

As to realistic amount? depends on how often you get accepted for the surveys and how much they pay as again this varies.

I personally like my phoneapps survey sites, panelbase.net, pinecone, prolifice academic and swagbucks. I have done plenty of other sites and ditched them along the way for changing payment methods. taking too long to pay out, etc etc.

Have a look at the up your income board and use people's referrals for signing up for sites. Might be worth reading a few reviews too before committing yourself.

others like yougov, onepoll, ipoll, and I forget the other one that pays out at £50
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    do you mean you have managed to reduce your insurance renewal? if so yes include the first month saving if you are paying by dd, or the whole amount if paying upfront. don't forget to move to your savings account :)
    Thanks Aesop - yes it's gone down by nearly £60 a year I won't count it till next month as the first reduced dd comes out then I'm just on the ball for a change.
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • Aesop
    Options
    Filtered the search for you.

this is some of the survey sites suggested on boost your income

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=171950206

referrals here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
  • Aesop
    Options
    bloomfelt wrote: »
    Thanks Aesop - yes it's gone down by nearly £60 a year I won't count it till next month as the first reduced dd comes out then I'm just on the ball for a change.

well done! :T:j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    FatVonD wrote: »
    £28.75 trade on WBB :T

Well done:beer:. Thanks very much for posting the codes:T
  • Aesop
    Options
    anyone doing money makeovers, take a look at this link

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/reclaim-lost-assets-free
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    reality_check, I totally agree with what Aesop said about different survey sites suiting different people:T. I have tried most of them over the years and like Aesop I've ditched quite a lot of them (after struggling to get to the minimum payout level of course;)). Some just pay so little for each survey/ have infrequent surveys so it takes forever to get any realistic money/ need a massive amount 'banked' before you can request a payout, etc etc.

Another factor is it depends how interesting you are to them, what demographic you are in. Obviously I'm not:o so don't get all that many surveys that I qualify for. Also, be prepared to get 'screened out' after answering a lot of questions (for which they don't pay:mad:).

Some surveys specify that they can't be completed on phones or tablets. Doesn't bother me, I do mine on a laptop anyway.

• My favourites are Prolific Academic (very interesting studies, good pay, very quick payers once money requested, you know at the outset whether you're eligible or not). My top favourite, I can make £20 every few weeks:j.

• I also like Panelbase. I get lots of surveys offered but get screened out a lot:(. Make sure you keep your profile up to date on all the sites, then there's more chance you'll get surveys that you qualify for. Also, do them as soon as poss after you get an invitation email as they get filled up and may have enough of your demographic group.

• Another favourite is Pinecone (£3 a survey) but they are very few and far between:(.

• I like YouGov for the surveys but don't get all that many (although I never get screened out) and you have to accrue 5000 points to get the payout of £50. Takes me about 18 months to get that:(
    Good Luck:beer:
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I'm plodding at that moment - got a £1 selling fee offer on ebay so am putting a few items on there which I hope will help the total. Got a couple of nectar surveys still to credit but I'm up to:

£100.46
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • shellyosborne
    Options
    Got two ebay sales and a shpock sale sale totalling £17.33 after fees. Taking me to £94.03 :)
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business