Water meter switching problems

kayej Posts: 28 Forumite
i asked Thames Water to go on a water meter as I live in a 2/3 bedroom flat with garden but live alone. They came to assess & advised me that the water pipe is too close to the wall & I would have to pay to have the pipe moved before they would give me a meter. Should I ask for an assessment or will they just say No? Any thoughts?


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards