how do you go about creating a competition on MSE?

All,

Im hoping for some advice...

i have been a member for over 5 years, and am well aware of the rules regarding self promotion of competitions.

I have a fledgling online business selling online courses and have created a competition on my blog to raise awareness of my "brand".

I dont want to break any rules by adding my own competition to a post on the competition board, so how does one get people to find their comps?

thanks!

Ben

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 21 March 2017 at 5:40PM
    FB, Twitter etc and some sites allow self-promotion (once they are "out there" they usually get picked up by other sites)

https://www.loquax.co.uk/promoters/
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    If you post it on twitter, use #win, #prize, #competition #giveaway etc and serious compers will pick it up and retweet. Tie your Ts & Cs down though.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    And don't forget to say you are happy to have it posted on here or elsewhere.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport