The Mad and Marvelous NSD March Challenge!

Options

Comments

• marmiterulesok
    Options
    I'll update the front page tomorrow folks.
    Not a good day today.Igor burnt the porridge again.
    Not even a nsd.
    Grrr.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Sorry for being grumpy.Well done people if you got an nsd today!!! :j:j:j
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) Hope you all have a great NSD :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • indigowarrior
    Options
    Waves hello all back from holidays.
    A little down as I woefully underestimated my spending whilst I was on holiday and spent double the amount.
    However I have figured my budgets for the rest of the month. Withdrew £100 for food for two weeks. I wont be touching any money until next week. Intending tomorrow to be my next no spend day.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • SkintTeacher
    Options
    9/15 had a walk at lunch again but this time took a drink with me!
  • medusasmummy
    Options
    hi all :)
    I've had 3 very spendy days in a row. I've been to 7 shops and spent £200. But on the bright side (in theory) i'm all stocked up for the next 4 weeks until we go on holiday so will be budgeting £30 pw for the next 4 weeks for fruit veg bread and milk etc. I've got 2x £5 off vouchers for lidl so will be shopping there next week and the week after.

I think i'm actually sick of spending money!

On a side note though our combi boiler has been cutting out when running the hot water and ive managed to fix it simply by adjusting the stop !!!! so that has saved us a call out fee and investigation costs :D

I'm aiming on not spending a single penny until Monday snaffling my 5 in a row target *crosses fingers*

Happy hunting those NSDs!
  • Jo_Blogs
    Options
    Well done folks with the NSD's :T

No. 11 today
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD no 9 today :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • indigowarrior
    Options
    Well done to the no spends everyone. I have envelopes set up for the week and a new meal plan sorted. I am planning to do my shopping tomorrow and then should be set for next week.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • Jo_Blogs
    Options
    ............. I have envelopes set up for the week and a new meal plan sorted. I am planning to do my shopping tomorrow and then should be set for next week.

Fantastic! :T
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family