Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    A gain of 1lb for me

Take care Flat Eric.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs, I’m sure you’ll manage fine.

This morning I had my Weetabix scrunched up then mixed in a ML Hawaiian yogusrt and some chopped apple. It was most enjoyable.

Sorry that tummy troubles are still around, Lois.

Hello, leslieknope. Well done on getting off the mark.

Well done, piglet.

"love the mint and the orange ones"(hi fi bars)
    And the salted caramel ones!

Oh, Eric, so sorry to hear you’ve broken your arm! How did you manage that? I hope it heals quickly.

Thursday’s Plan
    Pre Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: 2 hexb Weetabix, fruit (apple) & ff ML Hawaiian yogurt
    Lunch: salad, apple, chicken drumstick, ham, hard boiled egg, hexa cheese, chutney (1 ½ )
    Snack: hi fi salted caramel (3)
    Dinner: cottage pie, [STRIKE]carrots, cauliflower, cabbage [/STRIKE]mixed veg, 2 chocolates (5)
    Snack: 2 ginger nuts (4)

Syns: 13 1/2
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • chocolateteddy
    Options
    So today's weigh in STS Not really annoyed as weighed on Saturday and I have been eating more now antibiotics are on top of the tonsillitis. So now I need to meal plan. Have a good week
    Thanks to MSE savings we got to go to Disneyworld Florida.

• jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    4lbs loss for me, I'm stunned as I really haven't stuck to the plan very well because it's been a super-stressful week at work.

I've eaten porridge made with water and berries for breakfast each day. Lunch was couscous or rice with chopped carrots, tomatoes, peppers peas and chicken for lunch each day. Tea was fish, meat or pulses with veg and a carb. Plus occasional fruit and ff yogurt.

But, I've eaten crisps and chocolate embarrassingly often at night, so 4lbs loss is a very happy surprise. :D
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss Jay11 :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    Another on plan day - which is an achievement as there were biscuits ahoy during staff meeting tonight!

B: Melon and ham
    L: Scotch broth, satsuma, pear, weight watchers yoghurt
    D: Just like Heinz speed soup, with mushrooms, pickled onions, gherkins for dunking

supper: alpro hot choc (HeA) 2 x salted caramel hifi (HeB) raspberries, muller light and a kit kat chunky cookie dough for 11.5 syns.

Struggling with a case of sciatica I seem to have developed over the past 2 weeks and must not give in to comfort eating.
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Nightmare Flat Eric - hope you're on the mend soon and it isn't too painful!

Yeah Piglet, I signed up to the Iceland card as well and it was only later that I realised there are no real benefits. I did get a SW meal offer but it was something like 'buy four, get the fifth free' but I don't have that much space in my freezer so didn't bother.

ATT - overnight oats are prepared the night before (obvs!) so that the liquid soaks in, and are eaten cold I think. The baked oats can be done and eaten warm, or done in advance and eaten cold or reheated. I use this recipe but include grated carrot and cinnamon in mine: http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/baked-oats.aspx

Well done to those of you with losses! I'm dreading WI in the morning :o
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • Mad_with_money
    Options
    Morning all! Sorry to hear about your arm Flat Eric hope you are ok. Wow to the 4lb loss well done Jay 11!

Reporting in with a -1lbloss.

Have good days all! Xx
  • Ruthy1604
    Ruthy1604 Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    STS this week for me.
    Bit gutted as I was hoping that last weeks gain would come back off but it was not to be.

Must try harder :(
    10lb to lose & keep off in 20204.5lb/10lb:rotfl:
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    we'll not talk about my food this week. it's been conference week in work so I've been commuting nearly an hour each way every day and running long days :/

but it's a STS

really need to get my behind in gear - so fed up of being this way!
    what I might do is plan a full week then get you guys to look over it if you'd be ok with that?

I need to go on a bit of a spending fast too - I'm thinking this week will go something like:
    breakfast: need to break away from heb every breakfast! so maybe heb shreddies (35g?) with milk from hea and an apple on really busy days. scrambled eggs with ham and baked beans when I have a little more time
    snacks: hard boiled eggs, seafood sticks
    lunches: salad (tuna or chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper) or soup (cauliflower and horseradish or leek and potato)
    evening meals: this is where I need to think and probably have something different to the others; omelette, more soup, baked fish with jacket potato and salad
    syns: hot chocolate of an evening (2/3), 5 for a biscuit after lunch at work, other available for mayo/sauces with evening meals maybe
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family